New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kenya forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kenya if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi, My wife and I are here in Nairobi until May.  I'm a humanitarian filmmaker doing a number of projects in East Africa, and my wife is a professor.

Hi me and my hubby live in nairobi.. we love our life with peace and happy ..god bless all...

Hi,im Byrn,single who is a Kenyan and has lived all his life in Nairobi, Nairobi is a nice place to be though I have a dream of traveling to Philippines.God bless u all.

Hi all,
My name is Faith, I'm 6-7 days old on Expat.com.
I had advertised for info regarding applying at Oxford, any info regarding what they look for.
:) I got the info.
The Expat.com is quite helpful. Thank you all for your good work . Much appreciated.
Be good.

Hi  am  new  here  don't  know  where to  start

naeku purity wrote:

Hi  am  new  here  don't  know  where to  start

Welcome.

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.
Do you work. what are your hobbies. What part of Kenya to you live in.
That way other members will get to know a little about you.

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like email addresses, FB account, phone numbers on an open forum.

hi everyone
               this is karan from India having experience in marketing in pharma industry nd wish to relocate to Kenya ..for better aspect. overthere dnt know what happen next...

Hi! My name is Shelly

Ive just moved back to Kenya after 7 years in the States and two years in the UK. I would like to meet new people and start enjoying life in Nairobi :)

Hi all,

My name is Ann, in kenya since 6 months coming from bangkok where I graduated from the cordon bleu cooking school in French and thai cuisine. Looking for work opportunities here in nairobi !

Would love to meet other people with same passion !

Hi,
  I am Olayiwola from Nigeria willing to move to
Kenya to expand my bussiness of networkmarketing.A lot of Kenyans are into it and am willing to work along with professionals living in Nairobi already.Moving over there wil be mindblowing for the bussiness of 21st century!

Hi all. I am Duncan a nurse by proffesion working in a rural facility in kajiado county.

Iam Ronald from Kenya. 27 years of age and a statistician by profession

Would you mind incorporating me into your project?

Hi ! Am nirav, am kenyan by citizenship. Based in nairobi i work in the field of autoparts for commercial vehicles. On google where I happen to come across this site and interested in what more it has to offer.

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that this thread is only for the new members to give an introduction about themselves. I suggest that for any other topic to create a new thread on the Kenya forum. If it is for a job offer or job search, the appropriate section is Jobs in Kenya.

Thank you for understanding,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Haiti may nam is enero Macha I came from dar es salaam I move to Kent to find electrical job

Hello, iam a medical doctor .
i would like to say thank you to all foreigners in KENYA.
as iam one of them ,i am looking for an opportunity  to join a postgraduate programme in surgery and i believe that it will be good to experience with other to learn more.
i  speak fluently  French but for know i still learn ENGLISH.
I wish all of you a blessing.

Good day! My name is Trudy and an aspiring poet and creative! Kenyan by birth - living in Nairobi. I have had the good fortune to have met people from other Nations and looking forward to meet and learn from others on this platform.

T. Wangari wrote:

Good day! My name is Trudy and an aspiring poet and creative! Kenyan by birth - living in Nairobi. I have had the good fortune to have met people from other Nations and looking forward to meet and learn from others on this platform.

Here is a little bit on my pieces on poetry / articles thotsinmotion.blogspot.com

Hi guys,
Names Gary ( Yes I know its car in swahilli) been in Kenya since last may after serving 22 years in the British Army.
moved here with my wife (who's a crazy kenyan) and our 2 boys. Love it here, got my own business just need work.  GCComp. Computer repair & maintenance.
Find us on Facebook then give us a call

Hi All.
Am kenyan and loving it. Am a business oriented individual. am cautious yet aggressive person. I have two business that I run. feel free to ask me any question. Thanks.

Hi everybody and welcome on board !

gazcox8159, kamaujesse, you shouls register your companies in the directory, it's free ;)https://www.expat.com/en/business/africa/kenya/

Thanks,

Julien

Hi,am Joyce from Nairobi,am currently looking for another job
Am new here and I don't know how to start.

Hi I am an Indian. I have a family of 4, my mom, my wife and a 6 year old Son, Considering a Job offer in Nairobi with the following benefits - Salary in USD (Net savings after taxes)  - USD 3600+ Incentives + Family Status + Expat Benefits ( Return Tickets every 2 years  + 28 days leaves per year). Is this is a good offer to relocate. Kindly advice.

Hi,i am GEORGES from DRCONGO,i would like to meet others in kenya .i am a medical doctor, i speak french fluently.

Hi dear ones, Am Fenun from kenya,born in kenya stayed in kisumu now currently in Nairobi looking for my internship under corporate communication or public relations department, i do not mind knowing and meeting new friends since am a sociable person and love making friends, i speak French, English and Kiswahili. :cheers:

Hi Sudarshan,
The offer seems good as housing with amenities will cost you in a decent environment around 750 Usd .The other necessities will cost you around USD 100-150.Do you have car provided by the company? this is a big expenditure .
Overall if Furnished accomadation is provided its a good offer and if car is provided it really good .
You can survive with around 400 Usd all of you .

RSudarshan wrote:

Hi I am an Indian. I have a family of 4, my mom, my wife and a 6 year old Son, Considering a Job offer in Nairobi with the following benefits - Salary in USD (Net savings after taxes)  - USD 3600+ Incentives + Family Status + Expat Benefits ( Return Tickets every 2 years  + 28 days leaves per year). Is this is a good offer to relocate. Kindly advice.

I suggest you check out this website to give you an idea of cost of living  www.numbeo.com 

In your salary package do you get housing, family medical insurance cover, school fees, transport.  If not then you need to factor them into your costs as well.

HI.FENUN .I A? VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU / WHERE ARE LIVING IN NAIROBI! I WOULD  LIKE TO MEET/

Hi My name is Kennedy. I am a Kenyan and lawyer by profession specializing in corporate, commercial and conveyancing law. I am based in the City of Nairobi. I joined the forum to advertise my 3 br furnished apartment but I believe there is great value in remaining in the forum.

Planing to start a matatu business in Nairobi

MASSGEORGES wrote:

HI.FENUN .I A? VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU / WHERE ARE LIVING IN NAIROBI! I WOULD  LIKE TO MEET/

Please lower your caps lock when posting. It is considered rude to post in uppercase.
Thank you.

Hi all, i am a Kenyan citizen by birth and a Tourism Management professional. My current business is to meet your property needs in Nairobi. I would be glad to serve you whenever need be

Hi all
I am David.A Kenyan citizen currently living in Kisii.Am just new to Expat.com.Am ready to be a participant here.Thanx.

hi all, i am Benson Mwaniki,23,living in nairobi and i am a sale representative by proffesion and  i hope we shall work close with the parties of this site

Hello, I am Julienne, new in Kenya wishes to meet new friends!

Hi all, hoping I'm not too late to the party:)  Born and raised in Kenya, in love with my homeland, currently doing marketing/Customer service work but wanna delve into photography/ Filming.
Read more on the forum. Love meeting new people:)

Hi all,
Im Mopel from kenya,i live in kenya.m a student at the university here.Im new here,my hobbies are making friends,travelling,watching movies n listening to music...
Hope to meet good friends here from all over the world :-)
Thanks,
Mopel.

Hello I'm nyaga,
I'm looking for a job as a personal assistant for a firm..entertainment,fashion and also an internship at an Ngo all in Nairobi
With serious offers,
Email me
[email protected]

Closed