Be careful with Phong Vu items!

I bought so many electronics items from Phong Vu because of little cheaper than other shops but most of them got problem soon after it. I replaced 3 Bluetooth headset within 3 months! First I bought a "Samsung" labeled one which last just 1 week. Then I spend little more money and they 'upgraded' with another new one which also got problem after 2 weeks. After long time arguments and shouting they agree to 'upgrade' with another one. My Asus laptop stopped working after 1 month of purchase. I took it to their service center and they fixed it (hard disk problem) and give back after 1 week but again after 1 week, it got same problem! Asus has a service number (1 900 555 581) which offer pick up and servicing. Now I am waiting for that 'experiment'! What a time waste! Spend money for these items and cannot use minimum 6 months!
One of the staff in Phong Vu told me that the 'Samsung' is not real but a French made replica!
Of course all products may cause trouble even if it is branded but it's very strange many items from the above shop get problem. I bought 2 Lenovo and some smart phones from Viettel shop, Many Electronics items from Nguyen Kim,etc but no problem yet! I think Phong Vu serving customers with 'condemned' items! After sales service of Phong Vu staff is very bad(yeah, when we go to purchase new items, they give a warm welcome. If you approach them for any service after the purchase, you will see their true color). So guys! be careful with your next shopping!

as my experience, If i want to buy something, I usually search on the internet about the information first. And then I will identify which exact brand i want to buy. I will go to the official branches belong to that brand to buy a brand-new product. 
Ex: i wanted to buy a laptop, I searched many brands on the internet and asked my friend for recommendation. Finally I decided to buy Sony, I looked for the official distribution channels and then i went to buy.
I just want to share my experience. Hope you will feel comfortable when you are in VN.

Contact me if you need any advice.