Calling all Kabayans! - Evangeline D. Reginald

In what is truly a first of its kind read in Kuwait, a tear jerking story of a Kuwaiti woman, born to a Filipina mother, torn apart from her at the tender age of 5, lied to by her father to believe her mother had died, only to discover that she is indeed alive.

(link)

She has contacted the embassy, and hopefully they will find her, but if you or anyone you know might be able to offer assistance, please do so.

I know the Philippines is a large country, but who knows? Maybe this story can have a happy ending :D

i saw this in the news yesterday, they found her mother, and she will travel to manila soon.
see the link in tagalog news

Is there a link in English? :)

i don't think so.., ill just tell you...according to the news, they just found the mother, and the kuwaiti woman will be going to philippines soon to meet her mother,the mother said, before, the relationship between her kuwaiti husband is good, then she went back to philippines to find a house and land because they decided to move there,. after some time her husband did not communicate with her (she was thinking because of her husband's family, they're against their relationship. i think he was brainwashed) then they lost communication,. the mother was telling what she remembered about her daughter, saying "atini sabaw" (meaning give me soup)..

its good that theyll be seeing each other after a long time...