Photography teacher, classes or group

Good day All

Could anyone recommend a good photograpy teacher please?  Preferably female.  A friend of mine would like to restart her photography in January and would like someone to assist her.  .

I noticed some of the adverts are old hence a new thread.  Also some of the general websites from a Google search are not updated.  I am a bit lazy to do the leg work hence the post.

Thanks in advance.

Mario

pindot.org a group of photographers in Kuwait in order to be a member there are some requirements and one of which I am sure you will be disqualified but try to ask if they will accepts other nationality member. But if you really want to have an one on one teacher I knew one of the member try to call this 66773394 if in case the phone number I provided was wrong let me know, he will guide you from beginner to advance they are expert in wedding, food, portraiture, landscape photography they invites professional photographers and make up artist  for workshops so I can say they are updated and qualified to teach you hope this helps.

i could assist with some photography lessons.

Smathews wrote:

i could assist with some photography lessons.

Please PM for my friend who need your lessons

Thanks

[Post under review]

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct