Electronics - Veroboard, PCBs

Does anyone know where I can buy some Veroboard, or failing that, a company that produces custom PCBs? (In HCMC)

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

"Does anyone know where I can buy some Veroboard, or failing that, a company that produces custom PCBs? (In HCMC)

Thanks,
Tom"

This is Jason Hoa, from Fab-9 Viet nam company. we are PCB manufacturer, in Binh Duong province, it is very near Ho Chi Minh city. we can do board from 1 ~ 44 layers.
my email: [email protected]

Thanks

Jason Hoa

Forget about Veroboard, it's cheaper to get it made here.

Our friend from Fab-9 really prefers BIG orders. What quantity and size are you looking for, there are several smaller outfits actually IN Ho Chi Minh? Is it hobbyist or commercial use?

My employer makes electronic assemblies and military-type robots. We consume about 50-70 metres2 of PCB's a month.

Are you up to speed on where to get components?

No limit quantity order. cerrencty, our max size is 400mm*558mm. we have office and factory in Binh Duong only, i usually go to HCM. I live there. we care about hightech board with high quality such as: Military, communication, RF,..
we get parts from Digikey some of china with good quality. how many layers of your board? do you have SMT machine?
do you have Skype ID?

Jason Quach wrote:

No limit quantity order. cerrencty, our max size is 400mm*558mm. we have office and factory in Binh Duong only, i usually go to HCM. I live there. we care about hightech board with high quality such as: Military, communication, RF,.

I agree that Fab-9 is a quality operation but if you are looking for Veroboard for a project I suspect your 'runs;' are short and more suited for smaller PCB manufacturers.

There are similar companies to Fab-9 in HCMC but they, too, like the big runs.

My employer doesn't make PCBs so we, like you, are customers of PCB fabricators. Even with our quantities of boards the larger PCB outfits are overkill.

PM me if you want addresses, etc.