Motorbike Hire

Do you know a good, reliable, hire company for motorcycles. I'm planning on visiting during late September for the airshow in 2015 and, despite the horrendous traffic, a motorbike is a great way to get around the islands.

I did send a message, via the website http://davidscooterhire.com/, months ago but didn't get any response.

Thanks
Dave Rose
(Gloucester, UK)

Hi David, it's Mick here (2012 airshow), you know they don't reply to emails don't you?
Good luck and enjoy and sorry but I can't help you at this stage, not being here on Gozo  :)
Mind you if I can liaise for you drop me a line, you have my email. 
I do have someone who may be able to help as she is in the vehicle rental trade.  :top:

I just quickly googled motorbike hire in malta and there does seem a lot of places that offer the service you require.

Thanks Mick, will do. I'll drop you a line when I can confirm my travel and that I am coming.
Trying to get VTTS to consider getting the Vulcan to Malta for the airshow in 2015 but the reply I've got is that it will be worked out early in 2015 but it is thought the cost would be 'prohibitive'. Depending  on the understanding of prohibitive as opposed to prohibited it doesn't sound good!

Thanks Chardor, I found DavidsScooters by googling and it appeared to be one of the top rated ones. I'll scout around google again nearer the time.
Thanks for the response.

Hi red could you please email me her details... I'm currently hiring a 125cc scooter at€194 per month... Would be interesting to see what she has on offer

Cheers  :D

Will do but as I wrote I am on Gozo and she is on Gozo. I will PM you. Done.