Anyone waiting for spousal visa(family immigration) visa approval?

lets pray we all get our permits as soon as possible

Rachel, Did you try to contact the UDI about the status of your application?

Yeah I sen them an email,and they replied the same thing,that my application is still waiting to be processed and that they will inform me when it's done

i haven't received any update yet =(

racheluganda wrote:

They sent me the same email again 😔,that my application is still waiting to be processed

Rachel, are you still waiting for your visa? This month will be my 11th month. .I hope we hear some good news soon

Hi Mrs haugen,yeah am still waiting 😞

racheluganda wrote:

You said your fiancé was called for an interview? Did you call udi to demand for an answer as to why you got delayed this long? I think if they already started looking at your application, they should let you know how long it will take for your visa to be ready. .

Mrs . Haugan wrote:
racheluganda wrote:

You said your fiancé was called for an interview? Did you call udi to demand for an answer as to why you got delayed this long? I think if they already started looking at your application, they should let you know how long it will take for your visa to be ready. .

Yeah he was called in for interview last October,we have been calling,emailing udi over and over again but they keep telling us the same thing,to wait,my fiance called again last week,he was told to wait for a few more weeks,I wonder how long is few more weeks😒

Pole sana Rachel, you are in my prayers. ..I really wonder what their reason is to keep you waiting this much, or are you Muslim? Or is any of you under 25 yrs?
What was the interview all about? Didn't you give out all the requirements when applying? Am just wondering coz i never heard of a person waiting that long, but recently they updated that when interviewed or called in for DNA testing, the visa might take upto 18 months

Mrs . Haugan wrote:

Pole sana Rachel, you are in my prayers. ..I really wonder what their reason is to keep you waiting this much, or are you Muslim?

No am not a Muslim,maybe it's because of my age ,am 23

Yes😂😂😂
Friends thanks for your prayers,I finally got my visa,wish you all luck

Hi guys
Do i need medical assistance ? Is it needed? For applying fiancé visa
Please help me

Maricris1991 wrote:

Hi guys
Please help me

This is No.
Sorry. I miss read/missunderstood
I was thingking visitvisa. :) peace

Thank you... Are you in norway now?

racheluganda How long have you been waiting?

Maricris1991 wrote:

Thank you... Are you in norway now?

Yes i am... Which part of norway are you coming by the way??

Maricris1991 wrote:

Hi guys
Please help me

Hi
No,you don't need medical insurance when applying for fiance visa,you only need that for visitors visa

TMilimo wrote:

Hello😊
I have been waiting for 14 months

racheluganda wrote:
TMilimo wrote:

Hello😊
I have been waiting for 14 months

Congratulations!! I wish you all the best in your future with your husband! :D

racheluganda wrote:
Maricris1991 wrote:

Hi guys
Please help me

Hi
No,you don't need medical insurance when applying for fiance visa,you only need that for visitors visa

' hi thank you for telling me this... I feel so crazy ... Hehe cause i dont know if i have now the complete papers for fiance  visa

racheluganda wrote:

Yes😂😂😂
Friends thanks for your prayers,I finally got my visa,wish you all luck

So happy for you Rachel. ..Congrats!  :)

Congratulations Rachel,, its been a looong wait,, hope it will end soon for us too,, all the best in your new life

Congratulations Rachel! Atlast the long wait is over.. Best wishes..

Congratulations too everyone who has received their results. I hope I get mine soon though I'm a bit far from the waiting time, my application has turned only 8 months now.  I hope everyone of us gets positive results and get them very soon.

lets hope the waiting times get reduced,,its my 10th month of waiting since udi got my application

Hi MOMO86

How long did u wait from u submitt ur documents at the Embassy?

Hi All!!
I have an important message.
It's about a demonstration in Oslo, 20th March, from 12:00 to 12:30 at Stortinget.And the demonstration is to reduce the waiting times for family reunification. And there will be presentation of signatures and marking action in front of Parliament.
And it's very important that all of us here at the forum will inform about this to our finances or husband's to participate at the demonstration and it can make a big difference when we are a lot.
With best regards.

facebook.com/events/435658099929738/
Its the link of all the details about the demonstration.

I submitted my documents at our embassy in April,, but udi claimed to receive them a month later

Hi Mo86
I have submitted my documents last September and UDI received the documents February 2015,
Did u try to call UDi and check about your case?

Hi All,

I had submitted my documents here in Indian embassy in March 2014. I had been told to wait for 6 months. Since then, the waiting time increased to 9 months and further upto 12 months. I keep on receiving emails from UDI that my case is still waiting to be finalized. Last week, my application turned 12 months old. And today, I received the reply to wait further more as they received my documents a month later. My query is whether the processing time starts from the time of application submission or from the time UDI receives the application?
I am having high hopes to receive the answer anytime soon. But wonder when that time comes.

Hi!

Processing time starts from the time you handed your docs to the embassy. I applied for a fiance permit on sept 25, 2014 and still waiting...... hope we all get our residence permits soon.

Hi Tam,

From the day you handed your application how many days 'til you got an email from the embassy informing you that your case was forwarded to UDI? I applied Feb 18, 2015 but no email yet from the embassy nor UDI that they forward my papers to UDI .

Hi Anne,

I submitted my docs at the embassy sept 25, then the following day the embassy send me an email that they have received my application and they will forward my docs to UDI....Sept 30, UDI send an email that they have received my application for residence permit and it takes 9 months processing....so every month (25th) I am receiving email from UDI about the status of my application (still waiting to be processed).

Feb 23 I recd again email from UDI and now the processing time was changed to 6 months....March 25 is my 6th month and im praying that they would grant my permit this time (crossing my fingers).

As far as I know, the embassy sends a confirmation email once they recd an application. check your spam/junk mail too...

Hi Tam,
Does that mean they have reduced the waiting time?

Hi Addis,

Yes for applicants who have a family member (reference person) that is a EU/EEA national it was reduced to 6 months. If you are receiving monthly email from UDI, there is a link for the processing time, you might want to check it. But for applicants with Norwegian fiance's it is 12 months. So it's case to case basis.

Hi Tam,
Just so I know I am getting this right, if the reference person is already married to you and is an EU/EEA national then it is only 6 months?

Hi Tam, thanks for reply :)
My fiance is a Norwegian  so is it 12 months of waiting?
And im not receiving monthly email from UDI.

Hi Tmilimo and Addis,

Here you can read about the case processing times:  http://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/c … sing-times

Goodluck to all of us.

Hi Tam
Thanks for the help.
I have checked the case processing times from the link you send me and it's 20 month's
And it's says that's because of long waiting times for interviews and for DNA tests,
But in my case the Embassy didn't interviewed me and they have sent my case to UDI and I don't need DNA test,  do u think I might wait shorter time because of this?

Good luck to all of us.