Water Distiller

Hello - Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a water distiller in Jeddah or KSA?

There are many types of distilled water
Perfumes distilled water
Distilled water for the skin
Distilled water for hair

What do you want?

HH163,

Ohhh..This is my favorite high school project.

A simple water distiller can easily be made at home using tubing and items available at hardware shop. Kindly let us know a) Quantity you need per day b) Where are you planning to use it? I will guide you on this without any obligation. :)

You're kidding me right?  Looks like I shouldn't expect any sensible responses on here...

hh163 wrote:

You're kidding me right?  Looks like I shouldn't expect any sensible responses on here...

Gentleman is offering you his help, perhaps its not making sense to you, but you may take it or leave it but politely.

hh163 wrote:

The guy isn't kidding, he's giving you a proper n sensible response.

And if you didn't like the reply, you can always reply politely tho !!

Hello  hh163,

It is simple, all you need is a kitchen pressure cooker and around 5 m of transparent tubing. Half fill the cooker with mineral water, bring it to boil without lid ( tap water has 480 TDS as opposed to 190 TDS of famous mineral brand).

Lower the flame to minimum, put the lid on, do not put the weight to pressurize, attach the tube on the nozzle provided for weight, make a spiral of the long tubing and put it in the sink filled with tap water.

Keep the water in the sink cool by putting lots of ice cubes. Distilled water will come out of the end of tube.

if you are planning to distill water regularly, you may invest in a) TDS meter $ 30 b) PH meter $ 40

You can get 3 to 4 L of water with in 1 to 1.5 hours.

By the way I am still waiting to know where you will be using this distilled water? :joking:

riazcdki wrote:

By the way I am still waiting to know where you will be using this distilled water? :joking:

May be for the car Battery :)