Driving test date

Hi I failed in my first driving test in September.  I again applied for date in October and I  got date for April 30.  Are these people gone mad or they are trying to discourage expats from getting license.  Is there any way to get the date preponed???

dear sumy1771,

WOW! thats a long wait, the max i had to wait was for 4 months. Anyways i believe they are doing so to reduce the number of cars on road (though its not a feasible solution), but we cant help it and pre-poning is not possible i believe. 

Good luck!

T&R
Arjun

can any one tell me how we can pass in driving test in first attempt??

adeela30 wrote:

Yep, learn to drive :-)

Josnuggles wrote:
adeela30 wrote:

Yep, learn to drive :-)

and a bit of luck!  :top:

adeela30 wrote:

Magic :P

Kidding , self confidence , is all what you need :)

Hi,

I have failed test in first attempt ( Passed inside Only ). any idea how long it may take to get the next date?

My maid has had 2 tests in 2 weeks. She applied and had her test the very next day. She failed and when she applied again she got her test 3 days later. It all depends when an examiner is available.

For females they have special relaxation .....
:sosad:

for females again there are no waiting time, i think the maximum wait time for females is a week. Unfortunately for males its from 7 months to 10 months. :(

benini wrote:

for females again there are no waiting time, i think the maximum wait time for females is a week. Unfortunately for males its from 7 months to 10 months. :(

To be fair - getting the driving test much sooner is one of the few ways women are at an advantage here, so good for the quick turn-around!  :top:

Of course this is easy for me to say as I don't have to wait 10 months for a driving test...

There is less demand for female examaners hence the short wait time.

You could always wear a dress and get a quick test date  :D

Seriously though, it is around 6 - 10 months for a test date for a guy. Some instructors will double your hours in your book so you have the 22 hours logged and submit for your test much earlier so that you don't have so long to wait.

Nothing here is organised properly, it's just another one of those things that are really annoying but there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it