Want to rent Villa in Adliya

Can anyone give me details of a decent real estate agent or someone who can help us find accomodation.

Looking for a villa as we have pets ...2bdrm min, unfurnished, garden, compound ideal but not a must.
Adliya area as that's where I'm probably going to get work. Closer to the Multinational School the better.

Hubby works in KSA and will be in Bahrain end Nov or early Dec to find a place but would be good if can get some help or line stuff up for him to go and see.

We have lived and worked in Bahrain before so it's not all new to us.

Glad to see you made it!

I did a little browsing and bahrainpropertyworld.com keeps coming up from people here.

I am sure someone here will have the name of a realtor they trust who can help you out.

Good luck!

Will be there a few years at least

We have animals so need a property where we can have them.

Budget anywhere between 600-1000BD but would prefer to find something max 850BD

Semi furnished only and inclusive would be good.

Another issue my husband works in Saudi and until my employer does my paperwork I will be on a visit visa ....will this be a problem?

I believe your husband can rent out property here in Bahrain even though he works in Saudi Arabia.

And bahrainpropertyworld.com is a good website to check whats available and the general price ranges.

You should also take a look at the classifieds in the "Gulf Daily News". Website: www.gulf-daily-news.com  There are always a number of options advertised there.

You can also post an advertisement in the classified section of expat-blog.

Thanks I'll give your number to my hubby

[ Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please register yourself in our business directory ]