Looking for Internship ( unpaid also)

Hi I am Nankai university foreign student , studying at College of CHinese language and culture. At my university in Czech republic I am also studying economy. I am looking for an internship in business or finance , even it is unpaid. I just want to learn new things , work in international settings and gain some experience. If you know about sth send me an email please : [email protected]. Thank you

I would like to warn students who want to go for an internship in Tianjin University. I found the vacancy on one of job websites and contacted tjuniedu[at]163.com e-mail (phone number +86 22 2331 6282 (Cristina Hall and Dr.Lili)). These are fake identities, acting on behalf of Tianjin University and maybe dealing with prostitution or human traffic.
I suspected something was wrong when none of my questions were answered properly. Moreover, the representatives became very aggressive. I provide their responses to me below.

"Sorry, it is the convention of you Russian, so the globe is strict with your VISA.
You also show your innocence when you are scolding us.
Our teachers' head and international students (more than 110 people) are from Russia. So what you said is away from the truth, please remember the lesson. Lili"

"Crazy!
We hold the same attitude as Amreicans to treat you. You are far behind the time but still self-satisfied.
Just watch the news! eg,66.
Finally, this is not unprofessional but discrimination.
Your materials will be sent to Chinese foreign affairs and you will be on the black list to come to China. How can you fight personally against a UNI. Towards any false infermation you sent, we will fight you back through legal ways. If you have a French of English mother, how happy would you be now."

"Thanks! We have decided the applicants from Italy and Madrid. You should be aware that they need no VISAs to come to Chian. However, for you, it is 99% that you can't come to work in China. You can ask the embassy on whether it is easy for you to go abroad.

You are as innocent as your president!

You are so young, are you willing to stay at home and get old? A lot of youths from west Europe have experience of working abroad. Why can' t you?
Lili"

Be careful with this e-mail tjuniedu[at]163.com and phone number +86 22 2331 6282 (Cristina Hall and Dr.Lili). They "hire" people for exhibition image spokeswoman position, but in reality they have nothing to do with this University. They offended me in their letters in political, moral and personal way. After i warned them abt my intention to find out the truth and punish them, they said the following:

"... This will constitute the crime of defamation by law and you will have to assume the corresponding criminal liability for that.
You are quite young, so we want to offer you a well-intentioned warning. And if you receive summon from China's Criminal Court, everything will be too late. We are a college, totally different from what you defamed us on line---the company of human traffickers and prostitution. Only your defamation can cause you 3 years in prison in China. Moreover, we will call to account your civil compensation responsibility, which is huge. At the same time, please inform your teacher that although he is in China, yet he knows nothing about China's national condition...
...This is our last warning. The world now is operating on the premise of cooperation, whereas you choose the opposite way, regardless of the consequence. Please consider this. Haven't you felt that your country and government are getting more and more powerless.
During the last month only, your currency depreciation has almost doubled and so has your commodity price. Haven't you noticed that your bread price is soaring? At the same time, for a college like us that has over 40,000 students, we have corresponding method, strategy and experience in handling such affairs.
Therefore, it is wise for you to make the choice to go abroad. (When your President leaves office, then everything could be better. And then when you return to your country, you can buy a house in Moscow with the money you earned. But if you see this recruitment as hostility, then you will obtain just the same thing.) After half a month (in 2015), the US and Europe will cut off your… At that time, both the finance and currency of your country will collapse. This reminds me of the year 1991 when 1 RMB can exchange 1000 ruble. And back then many of the staff doing the chores, such as wiping the floor and washing vegetable, was from Russian because your labor price was so low. But from another more meaningful point of view, we did offer them a means to survive and not let them suffer from hunger ...
...However, unfortunately, the European countries always shut the door upon your face. Now, what you can do is to ally with those “developed countries” such as North Korea, Venezuela, Belarus, Iran and Syria. So it is right for you to leave your country and we respect you for that. However, you shouldn't defame us with wicked speech. Therefore we need to remind you that such activity of yours is very dangerous which can put you into prison and call to account your civil compensation, but the final judge will be made by the court. Once the court sentences you, then you will receive the “red notice” from Lyon Interpol headquarters, which will bring you great trouble.Cristina "

Hi there, it is hard for a foreigner to seek a internship position because of two points. for one hand, small companies would not like to hire a foreiner, because the communication problems. ususally, there are few people could speak english in small companies. for the other hand, the international companies don't like to offer an internship position, they would like to employ a staff for a long term.
that's my opinion, it's may not corret.
i am a chinese living in tianjin. pls contact me if you want to make one more friend.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls