Looking for English Teacher in Tianjin

I am a Chinese in Tianjin and currently looking for an English teacher for my son who's 6. This will be one-to-one games and lessons.
If you have interest, please contact me henrytianf-gmail-com
or send me a message.
Thanks!
Henry

Hi and welcome to the forum Henry!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of Tianjin classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Henry,
Am looking for an English teaching job. Am a Kenya aged 53 years and a parent. This makes me the right person to teach young kids treating them as my kids Please if you can may be form a group and let me know.
Thanks.
Willis
[Moderated: avoid posting your personal details on the Forum pls]

@Willis - please note that you can also post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Tianjin section.. which will optimise your chances to get a job :)

[Moderated: Please post in the classifieds section]

Ni hao: My name is Gary S., and I am a 62 year old retired American, living in Tianjin with my Chinese wife, Yirong, who is a Tianjin native. We live in Qihua Li, in a very nice 2 bedroom apt. that we completely gutted and remodeled in 2012,
finishing in August 2012. It was set up to eventually be a small school to teach English to small children. We had to postpone our plans, because my father in California is very sick with prostate cancer. We recently returned, 3 weeks ago, after almost a year of helping in his care. My wife speaks very good English and I am trying to learn some more Chinese as I go. I would be interested in talking to you about your desire for an English teacher. Please contact me on this network if that is still possible.
Sincerely;
Gary S.

Hello again: This is Gary S. who just posted a reply about your English teaching position. I forgot to mention you can contact me also at [moderated] . Thank you for your consideration.     Sincerely___Gary S.

hi Gary S. How are you? i am interested on your post. i was trying to send you a private message but sadly i can't :(,,

God Bless

K.Lee

HI my friend :) I'm back from korea :) Finally everything's back to normal. I am interested on your post, i really need a Job please let me know if your are still hiring. how are you and your wife? me and my husband are looking forward to meet you and have some coffee. I tried to send you an private message but i can't reply, maybe there is a problem on my account..

God bless
K.lee

Hello Gary, am interested on your post. I like to teach English in China, currently in Kenya my email [email protected]

Hi Salimkey,

I suggest you to post your CV in the Teaching jobs in Tianjin section, this might be of great help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

I am Badu Richard from Ghana.I am an English taecher in Ghana and i am interested in teaching your ward good English.I have taught English language for about three years.Thank you. Please contact me on my email [email protected]

my names are Willis Mwalo 54 years, I do live in Kenya, Africa. Am interested to come and teach  English Language for beginners. My email address  [email protected]

Thanks for your advice. Please you can give me further advice on how to get teaching English in Tianjin using my email; [email protected]

@ mwalowillis >

David wrote:

Hi Salimkey,

I suggest you to post your CV in the Teaching jobs in Tianjin section, this might be of great help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

hi my name is amrit ,i am a english teacher if you need a english teacher for your son than contact me on 15902201314

Hi Gary S,
Am looking forward to work together with you. Please write to me using  my email; [email protected]  or call me on my cell phone; +254726172601