Looking for Zimbabweans in New Zealand

Hi there,

I am new on this forum i would like some information from Zimbabweans just moved to NZ about visa application . My application was transferred from Pretoria South Africa to Wellington IPB for processing. If anyone experienced this I would love to hear from you how long the process takes? I have a job offer supposed to start work in Hamilton on 19th of January 2015. On their website it says it takes about 1-6months to process

Thank you

Good luck with the whole process - we from Zimbabwe orginally and also in Hamilton - hope it all goes well for you

Hi there. My hubby and I are South Africans but It is normal for your work permit to go through to Wellington. I think that happens as a norm. It took us 3weeks to get our permits once we had submitted final documents. Keeping in mind that my hubby went on a skilled migrants visa and the company he's working for is registered with the State to employ Expats..  We are actually in our final stages of moving there. All I can say is do your homework and every immigration scenario is different to the next. Good luck :)  Can't wait to get to Auckland..  My hubby is already there..