We are looking for local animators

Hi everybody,

We are currently looking for local animators in every country of the world.

The idea is simple, you would have to animate the forum (start topics related to life in your country) and reply to the questions.

Please reply to this message if you are interested :)

Thanks

Julien

What an astounding mass of feedback ;)

I'll stick this topic to give it a better exposure ;)

Bump !!! What about this previous topic,
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=569

I'll say it again: "Email notification would be great !!"

And still think the same, that is "I am ready to moderate it (review, asnwer, etc.) but I am not sure I can animate it".  I prefer to write content in my own blog than in this forum but the possibility to copy/paste an excerpt of blog articles in the forum could be a possibility ??

Hi wanna know more

(moderated: you are off topic)

Hi,

I guess I can cover the "answering questions" part for Hungary.

Don't look at me for starting new discussions :-)

i can start and answer about morocco but i need unlimited sending private messages...what you think ?

Hi Zoltari,

your account should now be completely activated ;)

Hello,

I am mithil G. Acharya from india. i can refer indian animators if you are hiring them.

Just let me know
mithil.acharya@gmail.com

In regards
Mith

Our selection process in based on how often you participate, and how you help other people ;)

Do u think animators for major cities in the country  is not a  bad idea

For example -- Saudi Arabia ,, we have only one city listed in the expat-blog  forum -- that is Riyadh. Atleast we should have major cities

Like DAMMAM , RIYADH and JEDDAH

if so it is better to have animator citywise to make more efficient

Hi Julien,

I am living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I would be pleased to be the animator for Ethiopia.

Hi,
Regarding Portugal and if it is still needed, I'm free to help, support and advise.

Regards
Carlos

Hi.
i d like to do the animation for greece but first i need to do some questions.If thats ok with you i d be happy to pm you for the questions and finaly if posible help!
Thanks

Well here i am... I would like to share my self with ur web site. it will be an honor. Tell me in detais what can i do for the site.

baha darwish, information technology... yes sure iam just tell me wheer to start.

best wishes

baha

i can cover Oman forum...iam totaly ready there...

Hi Julien

Bro i am interested to become one for India.

Tushar

I will for Jeddah Saudi Arabia

Hello
Do you already have a representative animator in Madagascar?
Thanks
Karana

I'm the one for Jubail - Saudi Arabia :)

hi,
Regarding Kingdom of Bahrain , I am free to help & advise  :)

with regards
SAYED

Can I join for Philippines :)

The whole process completely changed in 2011. Please start helping and exchanging views on the forum. If we appreciate your posts, we will contact you

hi julien,
    i'd like to give it a try im filipino but im here now in jeddah......

Julien, I have posted so many msgs in the forum but still my private messages are blocked!! Please do something as I need to reply to some important messages. It has been 3 weeks now!

@alzz1412 - You are off topic here. :) You should read this thread. It explains how to unlock private messages.

Aurélie

Hi Julien, i'm definitely interested !

I can do a bit about central Java and Jakarta.

Start with any question you may have about......

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121573

Hello everyone,

For anyone who may be thinking about volunteering to be a local ANIMATOR, I can tell you from personal experience that it is a wonderful experience and a great way not only to get to know members of your forum, but also learn more about your host country.

It is not easy being Brazil Animator by any means, but I have never had such a rewarding experience in all of my life. I participate in the forum on a daily basis, give answers and advice to everyone that I can and my personal mailbox has always got something waiting for me.

I have lived in my host country (Brazil) for over ten years now and I am honored that people place so much value on my experience. I have also devoted a great deal of my time since becoming an Animator writing extensive and comprehensive informative guides to help all of the Brazil Forum members avoid making the same mistakes I made when I first arrived here or to prevent them from having to "re-invent the wheel" when I can share my experience on how to do something. It's great. I invite you to check out the Brazil Forum and have a look at my topic postings with a "sticky" at the top of the first forum page. You will see how extensive the information is and you can imagine just how important it is to the forum members

Being an Animator is something I would recommend to anyone who has the dedication required and has some free time to devote to the task. The more time you put in, the greater will be your rewards in terms of feeling that you are really making a contribution and doing something worthwhile.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

:one William James Woodward

Find activities and meet other expats

OR