TV program need a host (JAKARTA)

open casting
We are looking for future host/presenter for TV documentary with the following specifications
- male / female 19-35 years old
- foreigners
- caucasian , pan asia
- talkative
- have special skills like ; cooking, magician, music, sports etc. (atractive skill)
- doesn't have any phobia
- able to shoot in different countries (1-2 weeks / episode)
- ready to get contract
shooting will start on november - december 2014
To apply & information
Send your cv / portfolio to
[email protected]

I'm old, fat and ugly....but I'm I'm great as well.
Would you consider tossing the age limits out of the window for a fantastic person such as my sexy self?

wakaw wrote:

open casting
We are looking for future host/presenter for TV documentary with the following specifications
- foreigners
- caucasian , pan asia
- talkative
- have special skills like ; cooking, magician, music, sports etc. (atractive skill)
- ready to get contract
To apply & information
[email protected]

Damn it....I am too old  :/

happyhour wrote:
wakaw wrote:

open casting

Damn it....I am too old  :/

Ah, half empty - but I'm half full.

:lol:

wakaw wrote:

:lol:

Come on, Dude - will you consider an old, fat, ugly English bloke with a serious set of mental issues, but is still very sexy to the blind and people with severe learning difficulties?

I can talk to the point where everyone wants me to shut up, and can still break a brick with my bare hands (and other bare body parts, but you may not wish to show that on children's TV).

I love food to the point where anorexia is unlikely to be an issue in the near future, and promise not to talk about toilets too much, even after a really hot curry.

I await your answer
Yours,
A Robert Redford look alike - but without the good looks and a lot more fat.

Tell you what - pop to Bintaro one day, and I'll buy you a McD whilst we discuss the requirements.

I'm afraid he is not interested Fred...

Primadonna wrote:

He has no idea what he's turning down.

wakaw wrote:

open casting
- foreigners
- caucasian , pan asia
- talkative
- ready to get contract
To apply & information
[email protected]

What means.."Ready to get contract" ?
How much you are going to pay ?

mas fred wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

He has no idea what he's turning down.

His bet  :lol:

More seriously - visa and work permit?

for the job? yess

wakaw wrote:

for the job? yess

Excellent - when do I get the screen test?
All you need to know about me is:

I'm a shockingly handsome English bule.
I'm as mad as a spoon.
I talk a lot.
I'm really entertaining - more so if you happen to be a 24 year old, very pretty lady.
I'm better than mas Wahyu (and have a bigger nose)
I take photos of things and like to explore. LINK

wakaw wrote:

- foreigners
- caucasian , pan asia
- talkative
- ready to get contract

I meet all of those requirements, but I'll only consider the job if Fred can do a sight read while I watch.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I meet all of those requirements, but I'll only consider the job if Fred can do a sight read while I watch.

Lass,
I can't sing (but I used to think I could when I was drunk)
I can't dance (but I used to think I could when I was drunk)
However, I can play any and every musical instrument (as long as it's on a CD)

I encourage the OP to get wild, and contact me by PM.
Assuming I don't get arrested for doing something disgusting and un-natural in a dark field, I'll have a go at a screen test.

Fred....you got the job ?

:D

happyhour wrote:

Fred....you got the job ?

:D

He never called.
I'll have to stick to being a Tukang malas.

I think Fred scared him away.

:D:D:D oh gosh this thread is hilarious I can't stop laughing reading mas Fred post!!  How I wish you got the job mas Fred I will be your fans and stick to the TV just to watch your funny self, I bet you can put sule show in the box!

I wish I'd got the job.
Imagine the fame, fortune, and all sorts of really great things I could do whilst travelling.
Of course, I'd totally ignore the thousands of female fans, all nagging me to let them have my babies.
As a loving husband, I suppose I could always sell bottles of my baby juice so nothing naughty happened, but they could still have great looking kids.

Come on ladies, just take a look and tell me you don't want one just like him.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3944/15052917783_47170d7094.jpg

US$ 1,000 per small bottle + postage and packing.

Oh my god he such adorable cute baby ... I was about to ask you if your "Charles Edward " has pop out to the world yet  and there he is now with that big shining eyes , who can resist such cutie!!!!!!!  :top::up:  any way congratulation for being dad for the second time hihihi .. Send my best wishes for Ibu Fred

mas fred wrote:

I wish I'd got the job.
Imagine the fame, fortune, and all sorts of really great things I could do whilst travelling.
Of course, I'd totally ignore the thousands of female fans, all nagging me to let them have my babies.
As a loving husband, I suppose I could always sell bottles of my baby juice so nothing naughty happened, but they could still have great looking kids.
Come on ladies, just take a look and tell me you don't want one just like this
US$ 1,000 per small bottle + postage and packing.

Are you promoting yourself for sale???  :D:lol::lol:

As a follow up to this thread, I'm now not a famous film star, don't have massive chunks of cash in the bank, and I'm still fat and ugly.
I feel it's unlikely the OP will contact me after all this time, but I keep mascara and lipstick in my car so I can be ready in minutes to dash over should I get a call.

This is an old thread offering jobs dating back almost two years ago. Perhaps admin could consider closing it?

Closed