Looking for participants in a voice recording research project

Dear fellow Dutch friends,

I'm currently assisting our Japanese client to conduct a research exercise in Singapore. Our client is an established company in Japan that is a pioneer in the training of translators and interpreters in the field of international communications. Their mission is to apply their expertise and dedicated resources to the area of artificial intelligence for computer application to help mankind develop more accurate translation related devices to facilitate communication globally.

We are looking for the following individuals:
7 Dutch Ladies and 2 Dutch Males (preferably from the following age group:

Male
40s = 1
50s = 1
Female
30s = 3
40s = 2
50s = 1

to help us to do a voice recording of a provided script using an application that they have developed. The recording will take roughly around an hour. We would provide a small token of appreciation to the participants for the recording. The research is to test the accuracy of a voice translating application developed by my client. We can do the recording during weekend at a centralised location in Orchard.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]/[email protected]. Do pass this around your friends too.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you :)

Regards,
Jayce Tham

I wonder what the going rate for voiceover work is in Singapore.

Hi,

It depends on the length and the purpose of the VO work.

But for my purpose it is only an appreciative amount as it is more for research purposes :)

Hello Jayce Tham,

I advise you to post this ad in the Looking for testimonies in Singapore section as well, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

Thanks so much for your alert. Have posted at the testimonial categories as well.

Regards,
Jayce Tham