Is it safe to work in Saudi?Im an Indian doctor for King Saud Hospital

I'm Indian doctor selected for king saud hospital riyadh, but I am very nervous about the new country and culture, kindly let me know if it is safe for work in Saudi. Will the hospital provide me a accommodation in campus, and I am not bringing my family, until I get to know if I can adjust myself. I'm very nervous about the new country and culture, please help.

Hello aashish

Don't worry, there are lots of Indians working in Saudi, everything will be fine ;)

Also, Some off topic posts have been removed from this thread for info  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

Hello aashish

Don't worry, there are lots of Indians working in Saudi, everything will be fine ;)

Also, Some off topic posts have been removed from this thread for info  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Kenjee

May i know why you removed my post?

Your post deserved to be removed. It was stupid :P

Thanks for your appreciation. How are the working conditions there. How do they treat Indian doctor there. Is it possible to get the contact numbers of some Indian doctors, so that I can get some more info about the new country and culture. My mom and wife are too scared about all this. Please help. Thanks.

My friend come and work safely
There is absolutely no probs man😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Thanks for the moral boost. How do I contact few Indian doctors in king saud hospital riyadh, so that I can get some more information about the working conditions there.

Dear ashish,

try linkedin or their website itself.

Hello Dr. Ashish,

You concerns are understandable, we had all heard of stories of different parts of one's body being cut off as punishment depending on the type of crime one commits here. In reality it is not like that.

Nevertheless there are things which are different to what you will be used to. People drive on the wrong side of the road to begin with, corporate environment is more demanding and less forgiving.

One learns to be more tolerant on religious and cultural issues, and there could be occasions where you will feel upset , insulted or discriminated but this is normal in many regions around the world where there is a huge mix of nationalities and after some time one feels comfortable.

I suggest you speak to a few doctors on EB who are of Indian and Pakistani origin , on their PM. I am sure you will find all the answers to your questions. :)

Hi Ashish,
I am planning to move to KSA & I am too, apprehensive like you!
When did you appear for the interview? Where will you be working?
Hope to find you there soon.

KSA is one of the most safest place in the globe for any expatriates to work & live.

Hi Ashish ..I am working in KSMC, don't worry many Indian doctors around. ..it is very much comfortable.which department r you joining?

Thanks for your concern, I am ophthalmologist. Can I talk to you, to know about the new country and the working conditions there.

You can call me...I work in ICU
My no is +***

when are you to work at the medical city ?
when they gave you the offer did they discuss the accommodation. For families and women its given part of contract. as a single i heard your have to get your own place. go through your recruitment agency for clarify details.
You will be fine in saudia.

aashish11 wrote:

I'm Indian doctor selected for king saud hospital riyadh, but I am very nervous about the new country and culture, kindly let me know if it is safe for work in Saudi. Will the hospital provide me a accommodation in campus, and I am not bringing my family, until I get to know if I can adjust myself. I'm very nervous about the new country and culture, please help.

it safer then our countries as far as we don't play with law

aashish11 wrote:

for alone women it is not safe if they don't know the language and the law

Hi ,

Don't worry about the safety here , I have been travelled lots of country's one of them India but as Saudi Arabia didn't
find .
we believe in each country there is Random area and crimes but the Saudi  Arabia is the lowest one  ..
Go head and enjoy work ...

it is safe, don't worry. bring the family .

hi sir. I am a paediatrician from Delhi with 4 years of post M.D. EXPERIENCE. I am going to attend an interview for Suleiman All Habibi hospital in Soudi .Kindly tell me is it good to work in this hospital based in Riyadh. what should be the salary i should ask for. hoping for ur reply

Hi chinu
I hav the same offer as yours. If u want to share information kindly PM me your contact number
Siddarth

Hi. Anybody is still there in this post or it is a dead post?

Hello..

Applying for king saud university as or nurse. Please give me some info

Tnx

Hi sir can you send me your what's app number??

Hi every one I'm ophthalmologist from india Planning to Riyadh. Can any one give info regarding salary for ophthalmologist. 6 years experienced

How is the life of doctors in riyad

Can I get the number of any indian doctor working there..so I can clear my doubts

Can someone  please tell me the procedure of how to get practice liscence for doctors in saudi plz plz

No issue sir.
Many more are here.
Welcome you.

What do mean is it safe?!

It is Saudi Arabia not Chicago!