Repeat Introduction

ALOHA ALL! I guess here we need to introduce ourselves over and over to be a part of it. Hi I am from Honolulu, Hawaii. My name is Robert.

One introduction is fine.  But hen you need to contribute to the forums with ideas and your thoughts.

Bob K

Welcome on board.

Introduce yourself over and over again? How do you do that with three posts?

If you're referring to get access to your mail box, you have to be more active and participate on several forums.
This is the one and only way to unlock your private mail system.

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Expat-blog. It is not necessary to introduce yourself repeatedly, but it is necessary to post several topics to the open forums in order to activate your private message priviliges. The more you participate the larger your mailbox capacity becomes too.

Just remember one very important fact, you aren't permitted to send out copy & paste private messages to serveral members, this is a violation of our rules and the Anti-spam System will lock out your mailboxes if you do so.

The way to send out the same message to up to 20 members at a time only works for those members who are on your contact list. You enter up to 20 contact names in the "Send to" field and then only type your message once. When you click on OK then it creates 20 different conversations strings, one for each of the members you've sent the message to.

So, by getting known on the forums you build up a contact list, then you can network with all of them in a single message in this manner.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR