Who is Mr. Right?

well guys just ignore each other every one knows some time we inspired by other post so if we code them it is not an offence no one is perfect in this world so back off and accept each other with open heart  :thanks:

:top:

I believe a relationship based on pure love will last longer. If it was based on money, loneliness, or to get seattle before certain age, no matter how much we try to change ourself it will never work!!! Better to stay single!!!

there is no specific standard of being mr or ms right but i believe there is a right person for every individual. As for me i knew that my man is "My Mr. Right" and me as he said is his, and this is not because we see each other as perfect instead the opposite.

We are each other's right person because we see each other's flaws and imperfections, we may not understand everything about each other all at the same time but we accept all there is to know about one other. And we give room for each other to make mistakes.

Because the right person doesnt need to be all perfect and shiny instead someone who will shine together with you and complete you that will make you forget the need to try so hard to be perfect because in their eyes and the way they love you, you will feel that you are already more than everything that person hoped for.  :heart:

sorry for the super long response i'm a romantic person so i gotta share what came in my head when i saw this topic.

MR. Right as Mrs (always) Right is always someone else.  :D:dumbom:

I wood like meet Mrs.right to !!lol

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR