Hi everyone,

I posted recently a job announcement because our conciergerie is looking for nannies.
But now, I need to open a new topic because I can't reply anymore to those who contact me. Apparently, according to "Expat.com", the only solution is to open a topic and show that I'm not a machine (or a spam).
So, I'm sorry to disturb your forum but just a quick "hello" on that topic could help few english speaking nanny to get the opportunity to work a little.

Cheers.

108 views and nobody took the time to type a "quick" hello...
Ok, maybe I wasn't clear enough on my previous message.
Our "Expat.com" account has a problem, we can't reply to anyone who contact us.
Like I said previously, we are an international Conciergerie (personal assistant for expat people in Lyon), and every year, we are looking for new nannies. So we made this job announcement and we've got a lot of answer. What we answered to them, the presentation of the job and who we are, was quite the same for all of them. But suddenly, we couldn't reply to anyone because the "anti spam" machine of the website blocked us. Kindly, "Expat.com" explained us that they can't do nothing about this and the only solution for us, is to be active on the forum with few topics and answers from other members.
It's not really a problem to us because we have nannies already and we always find some when needed... What is rude is the fact that expat nannies who contacted us here are waiting for our answers and could have the chance to work because of us.

Thanks for them :)

And sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi Mg69,

Here's a proper explanation ---> Anti spam system & new rules :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien,

Thanks for your answer but it looks like that my account is unlocked now ;)
If you want, you can delete the topic.

Thanks again

Sylvain C.