Looking for a Rceptionist or clerk position

Hello every one I am, Lenie, Filipino, Iam 32 years old, single, looking for a job in Kuwait asap for the position of Receptionist, clerk or secretarial, please if you know where i can apply please let me know.. thank you very much...

Hello lenieprue

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Where are you from? Are you a kuwaiti national? Because this kind of job can be practised only by Kuwaitis.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am from the Philippines, I am more than 6 years working here in Kuwait, iam looking for a new job,

I am working as a receptionist here in Ahmadi. and now I want to enhance my skill... so I am looking for a position for clerk, secretary or receptionist...

hope you can help me..

thank you very much.. Mr. Kenjee

Hello

I suggest you place your advert in our Jobs in Kuwait section of the forum so as to increase your chances to find an employment in that field you are looking for.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

people, please understand that in order to find a job you have to LOOK for a job, not tell random strangers to LOOK for a job for you.

thre are plenty of topics on the forum on how to get a job in Kuwait, please read them before posting about looking for jobs.

Admins please close this thread :D

Closed