What do you like to have/give?

You know, it is very difficult to select a gift for a guy. But for us girls there are lot of gift ideas!   :P

Guys, what do you prefer to have as a gift from your  gf, wife, or a female friend?
(Please don't say - "ANY THING" - We love to read your list of choices :D )

Girls, please give us ideas what to give for your  bf, husband or a male friend?

Can you list your suggestions please? (Not cars, bikes or houses, I mean simple gift for a birthday, or New Year)

Electronics .... and a Swiss army knife.
Parrot drone camera... Gopro camera. Swiss army knife.
Laptop.....LED projector
Swiss army knife. Really interesting Samsung S5.
Car. Motorbike. Torch. Swiss army knife.

If it is a gift from a girl...........her.

mas fred wrote:

Fred you always make me smile to bits with your answers  :P
but dont you think when you start the jokes, my threads always go as a joke??? :sosad::sosad::sosad:

anyway, I will try to find a Swiss Army Knife for you!!! ;)

Victorinox will do for Freddy.

Primadonna wrote:

I dont know, what he will be going to cut with it?? :D
Anyway, that is a good gift idea, when I was in Thailand, I noted many guys were buying knives

Back to on topic:

* favorite fragrance/perfume
* photo from you in a nice frame (or maybe a little naughty picture on a shirt so he can sleeps with you in times when you are not around  ;) )
* silver bracelet with your name engraved
* favorite music
* voucher (you can be very creative to think what kind)

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Fred you always make me smile to bits with your answers  :P
but dont you think when you start the jokes, my threads always go as a joke??? :sosad::sosad::sosad:

anyway, I will try to find a Swiss Army Knife for you!!! ;)

A joke, where?

Cook a good meal for him.
An old German saying goes "Liebe geht durch den Magen" - love comes from the stomach!

Primadonna wrote:

I bought my first Swiss army knife when I was 17, and have owned own ever since, commonly two at once.
At the moment, I have a larger one I use for work tasks such as installing audio/visual systems and other wonderful electronics, and a "best" one I carry all the time.
That's a little smaller but really handy for anything from opening coca cola bottles to repairing a wide variety of electrical systems.
Seriously, with a super duper Swiss army knife, a test meter or two and a few other tools such as an insulated screwdriver, I've repaired a lift in KL, sorted out sound systems in several countries and even got a video conferencing system working in a magistrates court.
Of course, you have to be very clever as well as have the knife.

I like to have a warm friendly smile which I give to all my friends when greeting them.  :D

stumpy wrote:

I like to have a warm friendly smile which I give to all my friends when greeting them.  :D

Top quality post.

Hi from me to :)
I think it depends on the man's gift from you. I think there must be a part of you that is a gift to your style but to appeal to him. If a businessman can podarizh luxury kit for desk or lighter with keychain, etc. If you love art you can give a new good book, CD, or picture. I hope I helped a little
.... :):):P

Madam lussynguyen are you angry.........
Please don't write in red colours.....

Well to the topic
I need her......................as a gift.............

aryavrat wrote:

Well to the topic

What Anil??  :o

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Well to the topic

Well, that avatar makes her look very "interesting" to red blooded chaps.
Of course, being a married man, I have no idea what he means in his post.

mas fred wrote:
mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Well to the topic

Of course, being a married man, I have no idea what he means in his post.

We women have to think twice to go closer to him to give him a gift :blink:

beppi wrote:

An old German saying goes "Liebe geht durch den Magen" - love comes from the stomach!

I had some bad dumplings the other day.  Something came from the stomach, but it wasn't love.

be good have good rule

Time:)  Sounds a bit naff... but really I don't want presents as such. Marking the day is important to me though, so a cosy dinner in with a bottle of wine, maybe a bubble bath (hehe) or going out and coming back and having a bubble bath and more wine (hehe again!). Maybe heading off to a b&b down the country and relaxing together and walking along the beach holding hands (awh).  Giving someone your full attention and making them feel important on their special day will last forever   Giving your time holds waaaay more value in my eyes then any item can:)

Well... unless it's a mansion or a Ferrari!!

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR