Can not send a message...?

I have not been here for while so now the system thinks I am a new member and blocks my message sending option...but, was able to read my messages...???

It's very strange because your message counter is to 10 so normally your inbox should be ok and active!

FeeAcer wrote:

It's very strange because your message counter is to 10 so normally your inbox should be ok and active!

I have received a private message and would like to reply...can you do something about it?

Hi,

it looks like you posted too many "copy and paste" messages ?

Serait-il possible de débloquer l'action anti-spam svp ? j'ai un message important à envoyer et je n'avais pas lu cette clause sur le site :( !!
ce n'était pas intentionnel le "copié-coller" juste plus rapide dans certains cas :$ !!
merci pour ce que vous pourrez faire

Hi HoudaB :)

Could you please write in English in the anglophone forum?
If you prefer french then you could write in French in the francophone forum.

It is automated, once you avoid sending "copy-paste" messages and participate more in the forum, your private message system will start to function normally.

Regards,
Sheetul

oh sorry i didn't see that was the english forum and actually my english isn't very good :p !

ok thank you for the information but how many messages in the forum could  help me to find my private inbox ??

I recieved messeges i also can read them but i can not reply

i have been exchanging emails here for a few months now. then, suddenly i couldn't send one now. please help.

why does sending message is so complicated.. why do we waste time in forum.. we are not misusing this service for any commercial use.. I feel frustrated.. i dont want to go on twitter or facebook just to be able to reply to my friends helloooo..

Please read the Anti spam system rules :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine

this site is killing me.  of course people are going to copy and paste.  i don't see a way to ONLY post to people who live in my city. I ONLY want to talk to people who live in my new city.  I will talk to others of course but I joined to MEET people.  If I want to sit in front of a computer all day I can google my questions and email my old friends.  I really want to meet people with the same interests in the same city.
i hope this email counts as being active in a forum

I too have a lot of porblem. inbox once full can not receive messages. I can not send. and some post is there to send  the message. and I can not find anything organized.

I am unable to send a message to a member because that member's inbox is full.In such a case how to send a message?

I have already explained on the forum why am sending copy and paste messages.admin please help

Copy and paste private messages and other UNSOLICITED junk mail-outs are such a pain in the behind! If you people want to cut and paste......... PLEASE JOIN ORKUT, fill your friend's (or worse still somebody you don't even know) mailbox with all kinds of unwanted garbage there where it seems to be OK. Please do not expect to do the same thing here at Expat-blog. If it were up to me there would be no way to cut and  paste here, it would be deactivated permanently, not just limited to 5.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR