Recorded interviews; online interviews; skype interviews

Hi

This is quite a serious matter.  I have come to learn that a company has been recording their interviews with people and then publishing those illegal recordings online for the public to view.  These recordings are of interviews for teaching jobs.

I urge anyone who has had online interviews to google their name and check on you tube also for their name to see if anything has been published.

I have come across a lot of videos and I am sure all these people are unaware that they are being recorded.

If you have come across your video then report this to the site where it has been published. Contact the person who has published it if possible informing them to remove it.

Who is doing it?

I am waiting for a response from someone to clarify if I can 'name and shame' the people and company who has done this.

I suppose if I 'PM' you then I haven't violated any rules on here that may not allow me to name companies.

Is this thread relevant on a website for expatriates ?

Hi Julien,

Might be but anyway its good to have some awareness by any means...............

Regards,
Anil

I put it up because it is something that has happened to teachers who have been applying for work in other countries. So yes, it is relavent.

aryavrat wrote:

Hi Julien,

Might be but anyway its good to have some awareness by any means...............

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil

Thank you for your positive reply on the forum.

I have come accross a company who is doing skype interviews with women who applied for teaching work for Princess Nora Uni in Saudi Arabia  and interviews with men who applied for teaching work in Saudi Arabia.  These interviews were recorded and put on the internet. People are discussing in detail where they work/worked/studied and the like.Their names have been shown too.  It is important and relavent for people to be Aware that their privacy is being violated.
Thank you Anil.
----------------------------
If it has not ever happened to you (Julian) or you are not a private person who is ok to have their interview recorded and put on the internet then yes you are right it doesn't apply to people like yourself. So you can ignore this.

For others please be aware, ask the interviewer before hand is h/she recording the interview and where or who will see it stipulate that you are not happy to be recorded if you are not.

yes that really alarming and we will help to safe our website from those activities

syed zee wrote:

yes that really alarming and we will help to safe our website from those activities

thank you for your support Syed Zee.  It is alarming thus awarness needs to be promoted.

I know I have spoken to a few ladies on here who have applied for work and had interviews online for the university I previously mentioned; if you are concered about your privacy it may be an idea to just see if anything pops up in the Google search engine against your name.

bellabellabella wrote:
syed zee wrote:

thank you for your support Syed Zee.  It is alarming thus awarness needs to be promoted.

I know I have spoken to a few ladies on here who have applied for work and had interviews online for the university I previously mentioned; if you are concerned about your privacy it may be an idea to just see if anything pops up in the Google search engine against your name.

yep the same question ask by some lady from Canada from me on same site that she got an online interview from some guy who claim to be an Saudi official and she send denouements to him but no contact since and i told her as an Saudi expat there is no online interviews from Saudi Arabian Skype is beaned by Saudi Arabian gournoment for some unknown period

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR