Currency Exchange

Hi there, does anyone know where I can exchange Thai baht and HK dollars in Riyadh? Preferably somewhere near the Granada Mall or DQ would be ideal.
Thanks!

I doubt that u will find any1 who will pay these currencies here but give it a shot for the exchange shops in Batha, normal exchange banks around the city only trade with major currencies.

Best,

Ok thanks for the advice Ryan, I knew I should have changed them into US dollars before I left!

If you're going to Thai or indo, better take USD/GBP with you and exchange there. If you're booking holidays in Thai....better to use the hotel/resort taxi.

When we last visited Thailand and India, we had Thai Baht / Rupees with us and we changed it at the airport - Bank Al Bilad that has sign Western Union. I believe only at the airport you can change most of the currency. Otherwise, somewhere in Batha.

In my experience you get a good rate in visiting countries when carrying USD. The exchages at airport are awful ! Atleast in Phuket. They charge too much. But you shouldn't have to pay for anything on arrival. Best thing to do is to ask the hotel to send for their car. You can exchange in hotel or once you go to town center.