TRANSFER OF COMPANY WHILE HAVING LOAN

I am currently employed in Saudi Arabia ang I have a loan in Saudi Hollandi bank. I wish to transfer to other company in Saudi which offers much better compensation. How could I possibly join the company without having any problem with the bank because of my loan?

Hello randy,

Transfer of loan liability is a routine matter, the HR manager of your new employer should be informed about your outstanding loan, the most important point which you are ignoring is that your previous employer must have issued a 'letter of introduction or reference' to the bank. You need to ensure that the bank returns that letter along with their confirmation that the previous employer is being cleared of any liability.
:)

Hello,

Another request 'Randi' , if possible you must change this name, it means 'a prostitute' in Urdu and Hindi :lol:

Hi
The bank will stop ur account until u get them a letter from ur new company confirm that your salary will be deposit to this bank
That's it

The spelling is different riaz. I don't need to change my name to please somebody.
Please be more civil.

randy_amor wrote:

The spelling is different riaz. I don't need to change my name to please somebody.
Please be more civil.

I was telling the same to a hindi guy named Ahmed Bulbul....that never go to the Philippines...
and...that name meaning....you know what i mean...  :whistle:

ur new salary should be deposited to this bank along with a letter from your new employer

I have the same case, a company is hiring me also in saudi arabia. But i have existing loan and i cannot pay it in full. Can i continue paying may loan in my new company if i accept their offer? And what are the documents needed?