Anyone flying from UK to Manila?

Hi everyone,

Are you or do you know anyone are flying from UK to Manila? Please do me a favor!

I want to buy the book: Vietnamese for beginners (second edition) of Jake Catlett and Huong Nguyen.

I will pay back you for sure :-)

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

hi ,i may know some people but that depends how soon you need it   ,,to say -pay back for sure  isnt much good  to the person bringing it  if something goes wrong   -what are they going to do with the book.-if you pay in advance -then that may work better.

Yes paying in advance is a good fit for me too. Would you want the CDs as well? When and where I could meet you? send me a PM for personal details

Hi Greenetravel and travelenthusiastsinc,

Thank you for replying!
Since I'm asking a favor so I'm fine with pay in advance. However, is it possible for me to pay in Philippines peso instead of USD?
I don't need CDs since I will just use the book as my teaching material.
I'm not very in hurry but still wish to have the book as soon as possible :-)

Thank you!

If the others fall through, let me know asap.  I have a shipment coming in from Amazon in the US.  On their website, would be

Vietnamese for Beginners - Second Edition by Jake Catlett and Huong Nguyen (Apr 10, 2008)

$15.00 $12.88Paperback

Get it by Wednesday, Aug 13
More Buying Choices - Paperback
$9.70 new (40 offers)
$10.74 used (13 offers)
(18)
Trade-in eligible for an Amazon gift card

Hi dhnindc,

Thank you!
However I don't understand the number. It seems that the new one is cheaper than the used one, is it?

Is it fine if I just buy one book only?
I think I don't need paper back actually.
Do you have any store which I can visit?

Hello Meomun!

Do you just need one book or just one copy of the book? Peso is fine with me. Kindly send me an email through travelenthusiastsinc[at]gmail.com so we can discuss this further. Also, please give me your Philippines Contact phone number, cellphone number is better so I could call you directly.

Thanks!

I went a head and ordered the book since its only $14.  Should have it next week.  Can leave it at my lobby of condo in the Fort.

Don

MeoMun! I have your book already can we meet within the week?

Hi dhnindc (Don) and travelenthusiastdinc,

Thank you for your enthusiasm!
Sorry I weren't able to access expat-blog recently.

Although I need one book only but I will take one book from each of you as my thank for your time and effort in helping me!

Yup, your time and effort in helping me is more important than money.

Don, I sent you a message to ask your email address.

Travelenthusiastsinc, I have emailed you.

Maraming Maraming Salamat po :-)