Need 2nd hand iphone cellphone

Hi all,

I am in manila and i need 2nd hand iphone like 3g,3gs,4g,4gs, samsung ( android) cellphones in best prise and need more than 200 quantity. And its regurlar business if provide.

So anyone help or suggest that how i will my step?

Advance thank you,
Vj

Hello,

Your best bet is to order them online... I just bought a couple here (in Canada) that I plan to bring there in a couple weeks because they are too expensive to buy in the Phils...

Are you shipping them overseas or selling them in the Phils?

All the best!

J

Hi johnny,

As you mentioned that here (manila) in 2nd iphone cellphones costly. But please suggest me that online but from where? Any suggest site? I heared phili have not costly 2nd hand cellphones.

I want to export in india.  Guide me.

Thank you,
Vj

Basic search "Buy bulk cell phones" in google

http://importer.alibaba.com/buy-bulk-ce … orter.htmlhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl … rid=229466

People that are moving bulk won't be waiting for people to ask for them... They will be marketing them online trying to move them asap...

Good luck!

J

Many thanks

Welcome!

Hello,

Can I help you?

I know places selling for these units, and buying on line is not assured since you dont know the office/store, that you could go into once you have a problem in the units. Since it will be your business, find 2-3 suppliers, dont buy in bulk.

Contact me [email protected] if you agree..

vijaykumar1975 wrote:

Hi all,

I am in manila and i need 2nd hand iphone like 3g,3gs,4g,4gs, samsung ( android) cellphones in best prise and need more than 200 quantity. And its regurlar business if provide.

So anyone help or suggest that how i will my step?

Advance thank you,
Vj

Hope you could sell it to me in Canada price :D

Johnny5 wrote:

Hello,

Your best bet is to order them online... I just bought a couple here (in Canada) that I plan to bring there in a couple weeks because they are too expensive to buy in the Phils...

Are you shipping them overseas or selling them in the Phils?

All the best!

J

Hi Jantris...

Why wouldn't you advise to buy in bulk? It's much less expensive? Your payment is covered through PayPal and if you buy through eBay they offer 'Buyer Protection'... and you can see the seller's reputation and feedback on eBay...

Also, if you buy in Bulk you can buy used iPhones for much less than buying small lots of them... (ie. 4,000 php vs. 7,000 php)

Just wondering...

J

Hi!

Buying bulk is not advisable online, (need to expedite contract first), i think its better.

You could buy bulk by going to store in personal, its safer, and can do contract, you can examine items before receiving it.

Online or not, it is best to buy a minimum amount, to test the quality. If its seems okay upon receiving, you may buy additional order and ask for a discount first since it is your 2nd purchased and it is bulk orders.

Perhaps, you may go to Greenhills Mall in San JUan Manila.

Contact me for direction, or search it (09228455124).
:D

Hope it will help.

Johnny5 wrote:

Hi Jantris...

Why wouldn't you advise to buy in bulk? It's much less expensive? Your payment is covered through PayPal and if you buy through eBay they offer 'Buyer Protection'... and you can see the seller's reputation and feedback on eBay...

Also, if you buy in Bulk you can buy used iPhones for much less than buying small lots of them... (ie. 4,000 php vs. 7,000 php)

Just wondering...

J

Hi Jantris...

I completely disagree... I would rather purchase a large bulk order with my credit card (for protection) than buying through a 2nd hand shop in the Phils...

2 reasons:

1. Cheaper
2. Better protection (exchange/refunds)

I don't know why someone would make a small order with less guarantees and pay more/unit?

I would rather get more phones for less money... and with full Buyer's protection...

Anyways, I guess it's up to the OP as neither of us are planning on exporting bulk phones....

J

Hi janitris,

I already visited greenhills  but there is very very costly 2 nd iphones. They are not perfect contact person for dealing. I am searching prrfect seller who will provide me.

Thank you

Johnny5 wrote:

Hi Jantris...

I completely disagree... I would rather purchase a large bulk order with my credit card (for protection) than buying through a 2nd hand shop in the Phils...

2 reasons:

1. Cheaper
2. Better protection (exchange/refunds)

I don't know why someone would make a small order with less guarantees and pay more/unit?

I would rather get more phones for less money... and with full Buyer's protection...

Anyways, I guess it's up to the OP as neither of us are planning on exporting bulk phones....

J

How long did it take for the order to arrive? And how is the cellphone doing? I am hesitant in buying second-hand mobile phones because of lesser quality, in my opinion.