Need information related to Australia.

Hi to All,
Im seeking for some informations from Ausi expats here on Kuwait blog.
Im umair saeed, residing here in Kuwait. actully i need some informayion related to Australia thats why writing here.
I've taken skilled immigration & now im a permanent resident of Australia. Actully my immigration was awarded me in Feb 2012 & i made entry & came back to Kuwait for my job reason. Now im planing to move permanently over there with my family but im very confused to make a decsion where to go because Australia so big & im un known by the Australian citis even i dont have any relitive or friend there which can guide m for job oppertunities, living standards & cost. By profession im electrical Engineer & working here with KOC through contract & having more than 17 years of experiance in my field.
As u r from there hopefully u will guide me to make a final decesion. Ur guidlines will help to settle myself there with my family & GOD may help u to sort out ur matters easily.
If u guys need any kind of information related to Kuwait, it will be my pleasent.

Ur reply will be really a big support for me towards my move.

Thanks & Warm regards,
Umair Saeed
[email protected]

U-Saeed wrote:

Hi to All,
Im seeking for some informations from Ausi expats here on Kuwait blog.
Im umair saeed, residing here in Kuwait. actully i need some informayion related to Australia thats why writing here.
I've taken skilled immigration & now im a permanent resident of Australia. Actully my immigration was awarded me in Feb 2012 & i made entry & came back to Kuwait for my job reason. Now im planing to move permanently over there with my family but im very confused to make a decsion where to go because Australia so big & im un known by the Australian citis even i dont have any relitive or friend there which can guide m for job oppertunities, living standards & cost. By profession im electrical Engineer & working here with KOC through contract & having more than 17 years of experiance in my field.
As u r from there hopefully u will guide me to make a final decesion. Ur guidlines will help to settle myself there with my family & GOD may help u to sort out ur matters easily.
If u guys need any kind of information related to Kuwait, it will be my pleasent.

Ur reply will be really a big support for me towards my move.

Thanks & Warm regards,
Umair Saeed
[email protected]

For work www.seek.com.au   for cost of living www.numbeo.com
Just be aware that Australia is an expensive country to live in. Unemployment is rising.
Cities are very expensive for rents, transport, schooling etc.

I suggest you Google search for a community or club in various cities that are of the same nationality as yourself then contact them for information or advice.

West Australia has work in the mines and seems to have the most jobs on offer at the moment. As an Electrical Engineer there are jobs advertised but you may well have to sit some of course which will then show that you are familiar with the various electrical codes etc.