Getting a visa for my child( single mom)

im a single mom, I want to get my child here in abu dhabi/? hes now 3 years old, but have no job title as a doctor, engineer or teacher, but my company want to sponsor him or help me how to get my son here in abu dhabi? there is any chances that I can get my child even im not married/ can u help me for my problem, thank you,

lianrheiza wrote:

im a single mom, I want to get my child here in abu dhabi/? hes now 3 years old, but have no job title as a doctor, engineer or teacher, but my company want to sponsor him or help me how to get my son here in abu dhabi? there is any chances that I can get my child even im not married/ can u help me for my problem, thank you,

Dear you can bring your child in UAE it depend on your salary on the job titile. If your salary is above 8000 AED then no problem to bring your child here. you just have to do right process.

Thanks Muhammad Atif

Dear you can bring your child in UAE it depend on your salary on the job titile. If your salary is above 8000 AED then no problem to bring your child here. you just have to do right process.

more detail you can call me.

Thanks Muhammad Atif
052-9517232

Not really possible.  You can give a try by going to immigration office, and requesting the office. Some of them are very good and do help for certain issues