Mannai apartments manama

I'm looking to move to this area in the next week or so.

Has anyone got any information about these apartments?

Also how is the surrounding area?

Thanks

Dear international_explorer,

There is a Mannai mansions in Juffair area. Most people refer Manama as the address but fail to give the exact area name, kindly confirm where in Manama. (Manama city covers a large area)

T&R
Arjun

Yes, thats true.  I know Mannai apartments in about three different areas.

If the original poster is referring to the one in Juffair then go for it. Its a convenient area with everything you need a few steps away. Downside is lack of public transport and expensive taxis.

I'm not sure which one it is!! But thanks for your help anyway, much appreciated!

I'm not sure which one it is!! But thanks for your help anyway, much appreciated!

Iv found out that it is in juffair?  Mannai house 1!

Any help would be great

Farhaz wrote:

Yes, thats true.  I know Mannai apartments in about three different areas.

If the original poster is referring to the one in Juffair then go for it. Its a convenient area with everything you need a few steps away. Downside is lack of public transport and expensive taxis.

not sure where exactly in Juffair, but farhaz had stated some points about the area.

T&R
Arjun

Iv just found out that the area is a actually Tubli...what is your opinion?

Sorry don't have much idea about Tubli area, im sure if anyone is staying in the area or knows more they would definitely reply back

T&R
Arjun

Thanks mate

Hi. Tubli is a bit out of the way. You will need a vehicle if you live in that area.