Need a local to help me buy a motorbike!

Hey, I want to buy a motorbike in HCM but I don't want to get ripped off because I'm a foreigner.
I've done my research and now pretty much what bikes should cost what, but I want a local to help me communicate and negotiate, as well as take it to a third party mechanic to get checked.
I'm happy to give some money or buy lunch to whoever can help me out.
I'm hoping to buy a bike ASAP.
I know the kind of bike I want and a few dealers so it shouldn't take much time at all.
Thanks in advance!

AlexGirroir wrote:

Hey, I want to buy a motorbike in HCM but I don't want to get ripped off because I'm a foreigner.
I've done my research and now pretty much what bikes should cost what, but I want a local to help me communicate and negotiate, as well as take it to a third party mechanic to get checked.
I'm happy to give some money or buy lunch to whoever can help me out.
I'm hoping to buy a bike ASAP.
I know the kind of bike I want and a few dealers so it shouldn't take much time at all.
Thanks in advance!

Mine's for sale.

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/attachments/sportster-models/140860d1285254116-lets-see-you-48s-harley-davidson-sportster-c.jpg

Thanks, but it's bigger than what I'm looking for. Good luck.
Alex

WOW.. that's a Monster Of a BIke...

with the traffic here in vietnam.. how fast  can you really drive that thing?

how much is it?

thanks

How about you Alex,

Did you find anyone that could help you buy a bike?

:) Hi,

I know somehow about the bikes so I can help you. It is not a big deal for me cos I have done it many times. I don't need any payment either.

Regards.

Hi Alex,
pawnshop to buy bike or  bike.it cheap .my brother fix motobike .

But what bike are you looking for? semi-automatic or automatic? Got a model in mind?

Ngan Khanh wrote:

But what bike are you looking for? semi-automatic or automatic? Got a model in mind?

I'm kind of leaning toward a Cub for a few reasons.

hi alex
did you buy motorbike yet ?

1. Lê Đại Hành street, P.13, Q.11. HCMC
2. Tô Hiệu street, Phường Hiệp Tân, Quận Tân Phú , HCMC
3. Phạm Thế Hiển street, Q.8,HCM
4. Dạ Nam street ,Q.8, HCMC
5. Lê Văn Lương street, Quận 7, HCMC

Just take one of your Vietnamese acquaintances(who can bargain) with you and a good mechanic if you are not familiar with engine, engine number and frame number  :)

I'm in HCM. I'm pleasure to help foreigner as friends. You can text or call me via number 0932 758 890.

Old topic. Be noticed guys!