Regarding acquiring sponsors to come to Australia

hi can you help advice me on if i am a Malaysian whom wants to come or migrate to australia how do i got about . And i need a sponsor how do i go abt .

Thank you

Regards

Valentine

valgilmer wrote:

hi can you help advice me on if i am a Malaysian whom wants to come or migrate to australia how do i got about . And i need a sponsor how do i go abt .

Thank you

Regards

Valentine

If you fit the age requirement you may be able to get a working holiday visa. For visa information and applications www.immi,gov.au  You can also contact the Australian Embassy in KL.

If coming to work and immigrate to Australia then the sponsor can be a company who is looking to employ you. No private individual will sponsor you as the are legal requirements from the sponsor such as financial, medical etc. 

Unemployment is rising, it is harder for locals to get work and so expats will not be able to get a job unless they have unique skills that no local can offer. It is also time consuming and expensive for companies to hire expats.

Australia is an expensive country to live in. For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

For jobs www.seek.com.au

Brother, unless you are doctor or engineer, forget it....

What if i am a teacher.

I am strong young man who is talented in many sports. Like football, basketball, running 100 meters. I am also a musician whos talent is dieing. I am also a teacher. Is there any one that can advice me or offer me a chance, because i love to live in australia.

Blessed Ema wrote:

I am strong young man who is talented in many sports. Like football, basketball, running 100 meters. I am also a musician whos talent is dieing. I am also a teacher. Is there any one that can advice me or offer me a chance, because i love to live in australia.

To be brutally honest you will have no chance of getting work in Australia.

There a one way find a Australian wife on dating site.do not expect Pretty gorgeous women they all will be taken fast.