Any PIMD gamers, want to meet

PIMD - Party in my Dorm, is an interesting game to meet and hook up with new people with real time chat.

Its a very popular game in the United States, and there are a small group of people who play it in Saudi Arabia. Through the game we can meet new people, understand, have relationships, hookups, meetups, jus be friends.... its really interesting, virtual game. MUST TRY!!!!

If anyone, still playing and is from Riyadh, dont forget to add me, and we can be friends I'm interested in meeting new people for real.

Username : Shrekk

Hmmm,seems interesting ,gonna check it out  .

Note :will come back say how the game is ,though the name seems a little immature but cant judge the book by its cover  :P

sorry ,but this game is totally BS and with no social interactions ,on the other hand the Game play is just plain trash.No wonder it has so many low ratings.Seriously Mr.YOLO were you being paid for promoting this C**p.

Omg, well you should try the game for a while, follow and meet ppl....post on campus chat, ppl will add u on pm, and chat up wid you.

idk wat u did wrong,...bt well its a personal choice...

:P

Got you ,didnt i .Well leaving the sarcasm aside ,this game is quite interesting .Though it is slightly boring ,until joining the campus chats.But overall nice cheeky small game .Quite frankly not for me