Sharing of good thoughts

would like to share on positive topics

Feel free.  I would doubt anyone will try to stop you.

vineshcomputer wrote:

Please post some positive topics so we can participate.

Do no harm to human and b honest in life
Is the best at of living

Weak and negative thoughts are a creation of problems and obstacles in life, whereas a positive and powerful thoughts will overcome all problems. So always have powerful positive and determined thoughts no matter what.

Yes I like it. Nice to know you.

Life goes on it never stop, forget the past and live the future.   :one:cheers:

Don't cry over spilled milk.  Get a mop.

Yes, Love and Kindness~ Keep negative things and people way and shine your positive light ;)

stumpy wrote:
vineshcomputer wrote:

Please post some positive topics so we can participate.

I like to look on the bright side of life, so I'm sure he will.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Don't cry over spilled milk.  Get a mop.

Top quality metaphor.

My credo is simple - Smile - a lot.

Yes, always smile and people smile back.

For me, the secret, to being successful at life is to remain balanced. Do your utmost to be positive and hope for the best yet be cynical enough to prepare for the worst. Another way to look at this is to observe that if you want your life to be one fun filled event after another, then make friends, if you want your life to be a pit of misery, make enemies. Even if the event is negative you should choose to maintain positive thoughts, because if you have chosen to make friends they will do their best to help you achieve the desired outcome.
    I hope the members of this site find this to be a good thought.

Very good post, Cliff!  You always have to remain positive and keep positive people around you.  I believe "Heaven" is here on earth and we can make our own "Hell" if we choose to do so or wake up and enjoy this creation while we are here.  Bless!

Good one, Emad El Bably :)

You can waste your time drawing lines.. or you can live your life crossing them ..

Hello, good people. I'm gonna add something here based on what I've learned recently.

You can't please everyone. You just can't make everybody happy. Whatever you do, there will always people who talk bad about you. Doesn't matter how successful you are or how good you are, people still judge. So it's a waste of time to put your energy to seek their approval. Your happiness doesn't need anyone's approval. Just keep doing good things and accept yourself. Self compassion is needed more than self esteem.

Like, if someone said you have no chance to work/ live/ study abroad, just smile and work harder to achieve your goals. The most interesting game for adult is: prove people's opinion wrong.

Live and let live...everything is an experience.. good, bad.. it's what makes us who we are!

Middleborn, how true!  Those who try to squash your dreams or who are continually judging are those who are extremely unhappy in themselves.  They are projecting that onto others so we must always live positively and be a better person...that will make us happy. 

Asha, yes, our experiences make us who we are so no regrets.  We are all on a journey in life and not always the same as others.

Blessings!

Opps, wrong thread

Indonesians have a phrase, Tidak apa apa (No what what).
It means, it doesn't matter or, it'll be okay.

In a stressful situation where someone is having a go at me, I tend to have the attitude, "find someone who gives a damn what you think".

"be the change you wanna see in the world." - my favorite quote

And I have this favorite line and is common phrase in Indonesia
Whenever we came to misfortune we would say " masih untung bla blah blah"" means "we still lucky"
You got a car crash and you got a broken leg they will still say " you still lucky it's only your leg broken not your life"
We indonesian are always have a way to makes things look easy  and happy
Any one agree???

Some positive thought for the day at ofis;
I don't live here, I just work here!!

Born as a boy is destiny, grow as a man is a choice.

Bella_Shu wrote:

Born as a boy is destiny, grow as a man is a choice.

And then becoming old man is a fate........death is a destiny............ :D

Meet other expats and join the events

OR