SGN airport to Vung Tau City

I am not travelling on a Jetstar flight into  SGN Airport
I have been told there is a Bus from SGN airport to Vung Tau City.
I believe it has a Jetstar logo and travels from the domestic terminal.
I have rang Jetstar ,but they do not run the service. Outside contract.
question:
Has anyone have a contact number for this bus.(if it exists)
Time table if possible (will arrive SGN at approx. 11:00 am (1100)

Thank you in advance
Bruce

Hello
Do u still need info abt this bus ride? I might have info for u.

T

Any information you may have would be very useful ,thank you

Dear Bruce,

I just search google about the Bus service belong to Jetstar ( from Tân Sơn Nhất Airport to Vũng Tàu ), and i have some imformations for you:

+ Yes, they have that service, but the ticket just be sell for client who use their flight ( they sell it on the plane ).

+ But if you need to go Vũng Tàu from Tân Sơn Nhất airport, have 2 easy ways like this:

1/ You can take a taxi from Tân Sơn Nhất airport  to Vũng Tàu, this way cost a lot money if you compare with price of bus. From Sai Gon to Vũng Tàu around 120 km, you just  x around 15.000/ km. So the price will be  1.800.000 VND = 85 $. I mean around that ( if the taxi driver dont treat you ), maybe less or more  a bit.

If you choose this way, better use Taxi Mai Linh or Taxi Vinasun, They are good.

2/ You can take a taxi to this place: HOA MAI Bus

44 Nguyễn Thái Bình street , dict 1, HCM city
Phone: 08 3821 8928 ( but im not sure they can speak good english )

This place has good service take you from Hồ Chí Minh City - Vũng Tàu , the price around 7$ .= > Good & cheap way.

In Hồ Chí Minh city has very big place, we call Miền Đông Coach Station, you can find a lot Bus services to take you to Vũng Tàu, but you are foreigner, so this way is more difficuft for you and there is the messy place, have pickpocket also, so not safe for you.

Yuli

Dear Bruce,

You also can take Phuong Nam service, outside airport. It takes customers who want to go Vung Tau city from Tan Son Nhat directly. But it has disvantage, if the bus is too crowd and many luggages, you will feel uncomfortable.