Moving to Mellieha in September

Hi, we're a family of four, currently living in Moscow but moving to Mellieha in September. I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum taking up information so first of all "thank-you" to all active contributors.
I'm from Holland myself, the wife from Russia, kids are 8 and 4 and we're coming over for the long term. If you're Dutch or Russian and live in Mellieha let me know and I'd love to have a beer with you when we're over.

Do people watch the football together? Here in Moscow we meet up with 80-100 Dutch at a bar to watch the games.

Regards,

Marius

enjoy Mellieha  - its a lovely vilage

I agree with toonarmy, Mellieha it's a lovely and cosy village. I've lived in Mellieha when a 1st came to Malta (nearly a year and half ago) then moved to Balzan but just 2 months ago, I've moved back to Mellieha. I am not going to pubs that much due to my work being mainly late shifts but I am pretty sure you'll find lots of people here who will meet at the bar to watch football and have few drinks  :)

Good luck!

Glad to hear that the choice we made seems to be the right choice as far as location is concerned. We had a good feeling about the place when we visited. For now we will watch the football in Moscow still as we only arrive in September, but I'm happy to start organizing some expat events like the ones we did in Moscow.