Hello expats

dear forum expats!

hope everyone is well.

im looking for a job in kuwait, and i would be very greatful for your assistance.

i am a young female, i speak fluent arabic and english, live in the uk and have a double hounors degree 2:1.

i have had experience in market research, customer services, internal government, police, prison service, paralegal, retail, property management and translation. what type of jobs would you like i should apply for?

The Jobs section is where I suggest you post your ad. Good luck.

Hello oalshimmery  :cheers:

As suggested above by justfedup, I kindly invite you to place an advert in our section Jobs in Kuwait in the fields in which suits you best.

Regards and good luck for your job hunt.

Kenjee

sign up on Bayt.com. and apply on the jobs you find there.also go to those company website whom you are applying for and apply from their website also for increasing you chances.

the problem is they take almost a month to respond. some do quickly.but try your luck,keep hunting.

you didnt mentioned any specific post you have been in.for example secretary,manager,etc.

Hello,
I think you should send your CV to telecommunications companies. Your main problem that you are not based on Kuwait as most of companies are not providing residency ... best of luck and if you need to send me your CV I'll try to help

thanks, i have been doing that, and have joined on other empoyment agency websites, thought that might be something else someone on the sight might know off that they have had a 'good luck' with.

great, ill be doing that, thanks

yep ive signed on bayt months ago.... still havent got anywhere :(

thanks mate, but what type of telecommunications companies?

i have signed up with bayt, teleportmycv....
looked at individual companies and applied directly, such as schools, offices, hospitals, legal offices, oil companies.

ive started to consider all options/ fields of work.

Try to send to companies such as "ooredoo " or viva or zain , also if you are considering all option, teaching would be a great idea .. try schools like BSK .. but try fast as there are some vacancies are opened .. best of luck