Sports Nutrition

Hi all,

Recently moved to Riyadh from South Africa. Is it possible to by USN supplements in KSA. I cannot find anything. 😎

have you checked GNC shops ?

No I have not, I used certain supplements in the USN and not sure which ones to change to on the GNC range. I will check it out. Thank you.

you're welcome
u can check this link too :

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Pro-Performance- … Id=4014925

yassir7 wrote:

hi this is my skype add me

alasmrany7

She asked for sports nutrition not a skype id :)

:D:whistle::lol:
Why not search in other sites

Seems to be an old thread, however I do use gnc products at times (got the gold membership card to get the price to be a little more decent, get one if you're making bulky purchases - it has to be in the first week of the month).

What I do personally after getting ripped off multiple times is use my amazon prime to ship the products before my flight and get them the next day when I reach the US. Or ask my dad or friend who is visiting the states / elsewhere to bring them for me after shipping to their address after buying online (online is way cheaper and you don't have to be shy about the whole "hey buddy I owe you this amount of $, here you go." "No please do take it", etc. Lol

The products can be Googled and various forums have info, I use bodybuilding.com

Good luck.