Dentist in pp

Please any body can tell me the address of a dentist in pp
Thanks
Paolo

Roamcheng at norodom street look for dr key hak he is the best dentist here in pp

Thank u very much

Hello paoloitalia and welcome on board :)

Do check out our section Dentists in Phnom Penh to browse through the contacts of dentists who registered there.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank u but how can I know the good one?
Paolo

ROOMCHANG !!184 and Noredom only white TALL building 7to 9 floors go to reception inside building ask and they will recommend TOP NOTCH SERVICE , GOOD PRICE , AND NEW EQUIPMENT !

Thank u very much

Hi

akkauto1234 wrote:

Hi

Are you looking for a dentist ??

Yes I have a little work and a big work to do now I want to begin with the little and later To go to Thailand for the big I heard that Thailand is better and cheaper
Paolo

There are many good dentists BUT first question to ask is "DO YOU USE NOVOCAINE?" (OR SIMILAR)
Its hard to believe but most do not.

Roomchang is an 7 -10 floor dental office building with the latest equipment on 184 st just 10 seconds off Noredom  in the direction away from Noredom ( east direction , i think ) however u will not see any totally building excepto this one . they will take walk ins generally . I have ,plus one other i know has had work done here ( very inexpensive , and better equiped then most thai places i have witnessed )  .. Wouldnt go anywhere before going there and having an appt . ( inexpensive BUT QUALITY)

Try PKMI. I'm not sure whether they insure individuals but they insure all the children and the staff at my school and they are very reliable.
249B street 400, BKK1, Phnom Penh
023 223 360
[email protected]

Sorry, I was not answering the question about finding a good dentist in Phnom Penh but finding an insurance.

kenjee wrote:

Do check out our section Dentists in Phnom Penh to browse through the contacts of dentists who registered there.

Has anyone actually ever checked that list? Several of these dentists have been registered by members who have virtually done no other action on this board.

With the high number of medical and dental scams that are around in Phnom Penh, that seems to be highly suspicious.

And I agree, ROOMCHANG is a good dental clinic. As for the others on the list, they might be good dentists, they might be bad dentists, or might even be plumbers who found out they can make more money pulling expat teeth...