Supplements

Can anyone please tell me if good quality vitamins and supplements are available in Phnom Penh or nearby?

Thank you!

They have plenty of imported drugs and vitamins etc...
Easier to tell me which ones you are taking so that I could check for you next time I heading to the pharmacy

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

Don't need any drugs, but take a few supplements such as krill oil or some other high quality omega 3 oil, astaxanthin, oil of oregano, grapeseed extract and Vitamin C. Don't want to take any synthetic kinds and prefer organic and natural.

I assume organic, virgin, cold pressed coconut oil would be readily available? As would apple cider vinegar? And hydrogen peroxide?

These are the staples in my medicine arsenal!  =:D

I certainly don't want to put you out and don't expect you to go on a scouting expedition for me, but I just thought maybe someone who had a bent for alternative medicine, like me, would know.

Don't worry. ..
Here, the pharmacy is the place for all this... they are all "parapharmacies" ... don't know the right name in english :D
And I often go there (3 kids )
Next time I will check for you.

You are most kind ..... thank you!!!  :)

Hello I am importing in OptimunNutrition.com product into Phnom Penh Sept 2013. :)  to provide at all major Malls in Phnon Penh.

Optimumnutrition.com

Good for you!  But it seems the line is more focused on the athlete and not necessarily targeting regular folk like me who are just wanting vitamins like Vit C, D, E etc. etc. and minerals like magnesium etc. and anti-oxidants like astaxanthin, CoQ10 and the like, as well as other things such as probiotics.

And perusing the website I have a feeling these might be synthetic supplements, as they don't mention otherwise.

I do appreciate you getting back to me and will definitely look for your products to scrutinize them more closely when I am there.

Thank you and take care!

Yes I will keep you updated I can import those products in also not a problem.

Sounds great!

Thank you.