Is there any bus service available from airport to Quatre Borne?

Will I get direct bus to Port Louis, Quatre Borne, Ebene from the Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport ?
What would be the fare ? Also what would be taxi fare for the same ? Is there any other mode of transport available in the city ?

yes  it have bus route 198  and also have taxi but taxi will charge about500 rupees and bus is 34 rupees

[ Moderated : No free ads on the Forum ]

I have the same question; I will go to 12 Avenue des Sternes , Sodnac QUATRE BORNES early in the morning on Friday.
When do these buses start to ride?

And taxis will probably to charge me too much, but 500 rupees is a good price for the transfer?

Thanks

The 198 bus leaves the Mahebourg Bus Terminal to the Port Louis Bus Terminal and goes  through the airport compound. The bus makes its way via Ebene City before going to Port Louis.

If you want to go to Quatre Bornes from the Airport, the best way if you do not have to much luggage is to take the 198 bus and drop off at the Shoprite Trianon Bus Stop and take a taxi from there.

I know that the Taxi Fare from the Airport to Curepipe is at Rs700. Guess for Quatre Bornes and Ebene, it should be in that range too.