Im looking for dancing classes

Is anyone there know any dancing classes, my classes at university will start on july and im free until then, I would like to go to dancing classes or do any kinds of sport?

I would ask as some of the places that teach self defense.  I do see some kids were I live that take a course near were I live. That do well dance moves and tumbling.  With a kick put in here and there.  When they get together it is more like a circus act watching them. You could call it dancing in a way.  If you do not mind being hit by your partner.

Hi Farnazmhr,

I invite you to please post an advert in the  Dance classes in the Philippines section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Honestly I don't know how to do that?

You can try googling for dance classes.  Sometimes, ballet schools also have classes for dances such as ballroom dancing, hip hop, salsa, etc.  Are you more like interested in a one-on-one session or as a group.  You can ask also from local gyms. At one time at Fitness First, I saw a gym-goer practicing foxtrot and waltz with an instructor at more like a competition level while the cardio room was vacant. Maybe one of the local gyms can refer you to an instructor.

Yeah I did goivling but I couldn't find anything good but as you said I have to ask from the local gyms near my home:)thank you though.

Googling*

which school do you study Farnazmhrn ?