Moving to NZ

Hi all My name is SHEREEN OGLE, we are moving over to NZ latest end of July. My husband got a job offer in Hawera, which is 11000 strong population and we are happy to go and make a fresh start there.
However, I had to sell a lot of my stuff to come over, as the costs of moving is very expensive, with the inflated $ to Rand exchange rate. I don't mind starting afresh at all. Leaving a lot behind with my daughter, who will come across once she has completed her environmental degree next year.

The assistance i need is: to know are there any South Africans living in Hawera, that could assist us with accomodation on arrival, we are willing to pay a fee each week. We are coming with our 16yr old son. Also we are a coloured family, if some might want to know.... lol

I am however, found out that i can rather post my stuff over by 30kg parcels of clothes and a few personal effect.... mostly my husbands tools, he is a diesel mechanic.

I would like to hear from anyone, who has any infomation for me.

regards

Shereen

leanne180767

I suggest you do a Google search for SA communities or clubs in NZ and contact them for any information.