Worried

How do i make good friends before I get to Egypt?

Hello black royalty,

I'm afraid that with this profile photo, you're not going to need to worry about making new friends before you get to Egypt, but rather be very concerned about how to block out all the replies and private messages from every Don Juan, Romeo and Casanova that's now going to start coming out of the woodwork to pester you with all kinds of come-ons and unsolicited private messages. Good luck to you girl, and don't forget to use that handy little REPORT triangle you'll find at the upper right-hand corner of each posting and the ACTION button at the top of the private message page. You'll need it..... but don't worry too much, everybody at Expat-blog Team will do their very best to protect you from that kind of stuff.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thank you so much. Coming from expert like you is very welcoming . Thanks once more

hi

read their news, Being interest to daily life in egypt , makes you have a good point to talk about
Facebook is widely spread community . being friend and being active in his/her timeline  , a lot of his/her friends will send request and share views and opinion and so on ..

Hello black royalty,

Do not worry about what they saying Egyptian people is friendly and nice and I'm pretty sure that you will make a lot of good friendships here, and there is a lot of people love black girls like you, and here you go get contact with people and I would love to be my friend.
wish you good luck.

'Love black girls' bloody hell - here is a warning right here.
use the block and report button - and for heavens sake don't give out any details - where you live / work or phone numbers - many expat ladies have regretted the latter.
I don't have a photo - but just by the nature of being expat and female - I have blocked quite a few of these idiots this week alone.

welcome Loyalty, nice having you here in Egypt, I hope you enjoy your stay in egypt, I am abdallah from egypt

Hi biffy,

You're very wise to not post either a profile photo or any personal information on the forum. If you get harassed anyway, just imagine how much worse it would be if you had.

Actually, many of our female members on certain national forums choose usernames that don't indicate gender in any way and a genderless avatar instead. Nowadays you can't be too careful.

Thanks for your very valueable insight on the issue of net security, it will help many members and not just women.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team