Drive through car wash in Jeddah?

Hello Jeddawis, any drive-through car washes here?  You know, the type where your car passes through a series of cleaning brushes and sprays while you sit in the car and enjoy?  My nephew is really into them for some reason, so I want to take him to one if there is one in Jeddah.  Thanks.

what a strange thing to like.

yes there is one  on hira street (southside of the street, on the opposite side to Danube), but its close to the sultan street intersection.

enjoy

adamb123 wrote:

yes there is one  on hira street (southside of the street, on the opposite side to Danube), but its close to the sultan street intersection.

enjoy

there is nothing strange to like the drive thru, car wash .And its for a kid and kids are very much curious about everything .

I remember i saw one in Hera Street . after history round face the south then in before the traffic light there is one. also i remember yesterday i saw one in king street near by Alshatee mall

Djzubaid wrote:
adamb123 wrote:

enjoy

there is nothing strange to like the drive thru, car wash .And its for a kid and kids are very much curious about everything .

Hey, i wasnt judging. just thought it was a little odd.

Hi, there is one on Sary Street right next to Burger king. I forget what it's called but it's a big Blue and Yellow building...you won't miss it.