Need a driving coach, i want to learn how to drive a car,

i know its ridiculous, but I never needed to drive before, did not bother learning, im the only one in the family who can't drive,

but now, I live in Jeddah, having a car is a must, or at least get a license.

help! hahahha..... i've got zero background, can't even start the engine.

I'm not sure about teaching a newbie to drive in Jeddah as the majority of other drivers on the road are too crazy for me to feel comfortable sitting shotgun trying to teach how to drive. Instead of asking strangers for help, why not learn from your family members?

rookie84 wrote:

why not learn from your family members?

because they're not here..... and yep, i agree, the roads here have got too much overly- enthusiastic drivers,not really the best scenario for training....

j.echo wrote:
rookie84 wrote:

why not learn from your family members?

because they're not here..... and yep, i agree, the roads here have got too much overly- enthusiastic drivers,not really the best scenario for training....

Ah.. I see. Well, there are driving schools in Jeddah and you can start by attending the school and getting your driver's license. But then getting the license and having the ability to driving safely in Jeddah is a two separate issue. Just try to be as defensive as possible and always expect the worst move from the cars around you(and the worst does happen quite often on the roads here!). Just stay away from the passing lane, drive at safe speeds, and just yield and don't let your temper get the best of you. I remember the hardest things to get hang of were changing lanes and parking when I was a novice driver. Good luck!

thanks rookie84!

i know.... patience... patience..... have been investing in patience ever since i got here in Saudi..... hahahaha...

j.echo wrote:

thanks rookie84!

i know.... patience... patience..... have been investing in patience ever since i got here in Saudi..... hahahaha...

Yes... patience is probably the most important virtue there is in Saudia ;)

if you wanna drive here dont ever lose your temper :D

Hi J.Echo,

I am willing to help you with your driving learning.
I have my own Honda auto car and have been driving in Saudi Arabia since 1995 and in UAE for about 5 years.

You may contact me if you are willing to start.

Wish you all the best,

j.echo wrote:

i know its ridiculous, but I never needed to drive before, did not bother learning, im the only one in the family who can't drive,

but now, I live in Jeddah, having a car is a must, or at least get a license.

help! hahahha..... i've got zero background, can't even start the engine.

contact me on skype at hazmalik2 ! i know some one who can help u in this

Asalamualaikm
I need a coach for my husband he tried for driving license but Dint get the license
Hez doing a job frm 9 to 7 and dnt hv a time To go Dallah
Would you please help

Hi Sahfah, he can try at other driving license schools, one is located in South of Jeddah, other located on Al-Haramain express near Aramco.

Hi Ehtesham, were you on vacation?

did not know that there were other choices aside from Dallah..... do you know of other driving schools in Jeddah northern side? near Al Shati or Al Zahraa perhaps? thanks

JazakAllah
He can but i mentioned above
He has no time thats why searching for a private coach

hi J.echo, hope all is well. I am back from vacations, got married.
Regarding Driving schools, the one near aramco is located at North.
Coordinates:   21°38'5"N   39°12'54"E

Hi Sahfah, Your husband must have International driving license or from Pakistan to obtain driving license in a day from Dallah.
Without having licenese he will be asked to take lessons for atleast 5 days to 30 days depending on the performance during the test. You may put an ad on expatriates.com or facebook to find a private coach for him or he can find them from the circle.
If he is not an experienced driver, he may apply for automatic driving license.

Good luck!

thanks Ehtesham! now that is nearer to my place, compared to Dallah...

and congratulations on your wedding! hope you are enjoying the dreaded first year....

U knw ehteshaam he gave a test at Dallah he gt *Jeem* and he become disappointed soo much and dont want to try again at Dallah
He really dont like the system he hates soo much i hope you understand...
We tryin for international license but...
Anyways jazakAllah Ehteshaam

hi j.echo, wish u all the best.

hi Sahfah, the below ad was published in expatriates.com.
expatriates . com/ cls/23010314. html

 0545445660
Shahid
# 054-544-5660
( Available at WhatsApp )

Daily Driving Class from 4:30 to 6:30 pm

Will meet at Andalus Mall , infront of gate # 1
At 4:30 pm

Charges = Fixed Price = 40 SR per Hour

I can drop u home but you have to arrange to come to Andalus Mall.

In the morning can contact me at WhatsApp as my place of work 8-4 pm has No Mobile Signals. Wi-Fi only.

Car = Corolla 2008 , Manual Gear

Driving Area = Inside University

Please send your queries at WhatsApp

JazakAllah
May Allah bless you bro

i wish someone can help me learn how to drive too....coz i wanna rent a car during weekend so i can go anywhere...like going to beach....just new here so i think i need to explore jeddah

If you have a licence from your home country is this sufficient to drive with in KSA?

This is the official driving school in jeddah where you can learn and get the license http://www.dallahds.com/school.html

give me mz call kabayan, for driving that if i can help u.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Brother this is my number and I will take 700sr for driving training......

Dear brother my name is rehman shoukat and this is ny number xxx any time call me I will instruct properly about driving I am in jeddah for detail call me on this number

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i live in jeddah i want to learn the car Driving before going to driving test.any body to help me in this...i dont know any one in jeddah iam new

Habeed bhai did u found any one let me know i also want to sharp my skill before going for license

Please call me I need to learn driving....

Please contact i need help on driving and Licence. ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.
i need driving learning in jeddah.any driving teacher available please contact

@Rehman abdul Tr

hi are you available

hi, are your available?

Hello Moshin Bukhari,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Anything you would like to know?

Feel free to ask your questions, please.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello all,

I need a personnel driving class in Jeddah. Please get in touch with me if anyone can help me.

Regards,

NK