Pressure cooker in oslo

Hello,

I am an Indian, living in Oslo. I really want to buy a pressure cooker. Experts, please help, how can I find it ?

Thanks a lot,
Routima

Hi Routima,

You should post your question on the Norway Forum, don't you think? While pressure cookers are available in every store here in Brazil I don't think you want to order one from here.

For the Norway Forum click HERE

Go shopping and you may well find one  :dumbom:

I believe most household goods stores have them.
If not, try to order it from an online retailer!

Routima wrote:

Hello,

I am an Indian, living in Oslo. I really want to buy a pressure cooker. Experts, please help, how can I find it ?

Thanks a lot,
Routima

Hello Routima,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs...........
Please post this thread in Norway Forum for better reply...................

Regards,
Anil

Hi Routima,
Your topic is now on the Oslo forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hei,
the norwegian for pressure cooker is trykkoker. You can buy it at expert, elkjøp and maybe jernia.  It costs about 900 kroner for 6 ltrs.

You could look in the basement of Glasmagasinet on Stortorvet. They have Norway's largest kitchen department.

David

I am looking for a rice cooker.. Actually I am new over here .. I am facing real troubles regarding cooking of brown rice.. I want to buy Zojirushi NP-HBC10. Please guide me from where I get??

Hello,

I think you might have problems finding one if you restrict yourself to a particular model. Norway is a small market and choice is often limited. You can of course order from abroad over the internet, but you will have to pay import taxes. You will find rice cookers in most/all electrical retailers in Norway e.g. Elkjøp, Lefdal or Expert. There are also online retailers within Norway, e.g. http://www.tretti.no/husholdningsappara … riskokere. Some independent "immigrant" shops may also stick rice cookers.

You should search for Riskoker, which is the Norwegian for rice cooker.

Good luck,

David

hey,i have 3 month experience pizza but i can work for you?
I'm livening in italy

fouad_84 wrote:

hey,i have 3 month experience pizza but i can work for you?
I'm livening in italy

:offtopic: 

This thread is about pressure cooker in Oslo.

I suggest that you open a new post regarding looking for a job or post your CV in the jobs section which can be found in the green banner at the top of this page. 

Please be sure to read the terms and conditions of this forum located at the bottom of this page.

Fagor Duo Stainless-Steel 6-Quart Pressure Cooker is the best and widely used product known to me.. It includes steamer basket, trivet, instruction manual, recipe book. It helps make fast ,easy and great tasting meals that cook using less energy and time..

@ Exected
I had exactly that Zojirushi rice cooker when I Iived in Japan but could not take it with me to Norway because of the different Voltage (a sufficient converter was too expensive).  It is a really fantastic induction rice cooker and I haven't found anything equivalent in Norway, Germany or UK.  I heard that you can buy them at Narita Airport with for 110 or 220 V. But it's a little extreme to travel to Japan to buy a rice cooker...

Hello, guys. The pressure cooker that I have bought is electronic pressure cooker from bestek. It is much powerful cooker, it is includes pressure cooker, porridge maker, brown rice cooker, warmer, steamer, soup/stew, slow cooker, reduce kitchen clutter. Maybe you can consider it, if you want to catch more details about it, you can search bestekmall on Google. Wish this tip is helpful to you. Best regards.

Interesting...I am researching for an electric pressure cooker too but I am interested in Instantpot.  :-)

@Routima

Hello Routima, This is Sangeeta, We are in Oslo too and have an additional brand new pressure cooker which we bought from India if you need can take from us . Can contact me on ***. Thankyou.

Moderated by Cheryl 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sangeeta Bishnoi note that this thread is six years old! It is likely they have either moved on or found a pressure cooker already