Shopping Websites with Free Shipping to Norway

Hi,
   Could you give me some cheap and best shopping websites which provide free shipping to norway ?

what are you trying to buy?

Be aware that if it's anything other than books, and it is worth any amount of money, you will almost certainly have to pay tax on it.

Im trying buy some electronics stuff and clothes

Then you will have to pay tax and administration fees when it's sent here. I wouldn't recommend it, because it can end up being quite expensive and quite a lot of hassle.

I've seen quite a few people get it delivered to their home country (if they have family or friends) and get it shipped to Norway; but not as a brand new product. You might want them to remove it from the packing. I am not sure if this works all the time, but if you are buying something for above 200 kr you will have to pay a tax to get it delivered to Norway. www. biit.no is one such place where you can shop online for Norway delivery.

I agree with others ..  unfortunately you are in country which is out of EU union.

Anything above 200knr value ,you will have to pay 25% tax on the billed value.

Why not get it shipped to your friends in sweden and you can pickit up when you meet them ?