Iqama for Wife from Jawazat Office-Jeddah

Asalamalykum ,

I have recently got my wife to Jeddah from India on Residence Visa, I'm myself on an Engineer Visa. After we landed here, i did her medical from Al-Abeer and got hte Medical Certificate. Alhamdulliah.

After that one of my colleagues told me that in Jawazat Office is not giving the Iqama for Wife to the Husband( Sponsor) .. but only to the company PRO(Mandoob). I have handed over the papers to company PRO, but as expected they are taking time, its already almost 1 Week.. I have even handedover my Iqama, Passport, Wife Passport etc to the PRO..
My problem my wife has to leave back for india in 2Weeks and i want to go to Medina before that.. and i will need Iqama for both to be with me .

I want to know, Is it confirmed that the Jawazat officials are not giving Iqama to the Sponsor ( Husband ).. and only to PRO , specifically in Jawazat-Sharafiya. Office.

If anyone any got the iqama in last 2Weeks or so. kindly post here.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

They give iqama to anyone (husband or mandoob) also to travel to medina you dont need any iqama as her visa on passport is already stamped for 90 days after arrival. I myself visited medina on my car with only passport of my wife with a newly stamped residence visa. also u may even go through airport or saptco if u still doubt anysuch thing coz passport is a valid ID with a valid visa to travel inside KSA. However to go back to india she will surely need iqama for issuance of exit re entry